Celine's Dirty Secret

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JUNIPER POV
I walk inside the house after saying goodbye to Kasey. My parents and my grandmother where screaming at each other. They then turn to look at me and grow quiet. "I'm sorry," I say for the millionth time. I've been begging for forgiveness since my dad found out. I see my grandmother and dad's eyes soften, I'm sure about my grandma's eyes, but my dad's has to be a trick of the light. Stephan then walks up to me.
"No Pumpkin...don't be sorry," Stephan says as he pulls me into his embrace. "Don't be sorry pumpkin, I love you, I love you," He says. I break down crying into my dad's chest. "I love you, I love you so, so much..." My dad says as he hugs me tightly. He then looks at my mom. "Tell her....now!" My mom hugs herself tightly. She had tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I.....i lies to you...and your grandmother...your father is not some random raper...he....he's a plastic surgeon...he works in Brooklyn Hospital center," my mom says. "And He....he didn't rape me..." I pull away from my dad.
"What?!" I ask. "Are you serious?! I spent my whole.....my life feeling like a mistake, like a crime! And...and you.....I....did you somehow plan this?! Did you plan cheating on your husbands with Jocelyn or something?! I mean...come on! Why would you do that?! You had two kids! You Had Justin and Jace! And Jace, Jace! He was only a few years old! And so was Justin! And you...you..."I shake my head and walk out of the room. I stomp out of my house angrily and walk towards the mall.

ROXY POV
"Thank you so much!" I say as the last costumer leaves. I slump down against the wall. Pixy comes out from the bathroom and slumps down too.
"Ughhhhh, how much tip do you have?" Pixy asks.
"Twenty bucks...and five cents....that's not too bad, you?"
"Thirty...and six cents," Pixy says grinning. I roll my eyes.
"Kiss ass,"
"I'm not a kiss ass! I'm nice!" Pixy says
"You flirt with guys...and you're lesbian..." I say.
"I even got a few numbers," Pixy says showing me a bunch of papers. I glare at her. She giggles and throws them away. "Don't worry my raspberry blue warhead..." Pixy says as she kisses me. I shake my head.
"That pet name's too long, give me another one," I say as I look up at Pixy. Pixy's three inches taller than me.
"I know....Saphy?" Pixy asks.
"What does that have to do with me?" I ask.
"Saphy, as in sapphire," I look at Pixy for a second, then I laugh.
"Ok, pinky pie," I say with a grin. Pixy glares at me playfully.
"Really?"
"Yup," I say and kiss her. She sighs and turns off the lights, she then drags me out and locks the door. She throws her arm over my shoulder as we leave.