2nd December -Mountains, Snow and Late Night Kisses (2)

"Jess! What are you doing here?", Jackson asked. Please let there be a sudden black hole that would suck me in or some aliens who would abduct me. I waited a few seconds but none of that happened.
I stepped away from the window. "What am I doing here? What- What are you doing here – you are not my brother's roommate, or are you?", I questioned back.
Jackson snickered. "You got me. Our pipe four our shower is frozen, so Daniel and Ross let me shower in theirs." Jackson walked closer to me. I could feel his warmth. My eyes fell on hi snaked skin and his fine defined muscles. "So now you know my reason, may I know now why you were hiding behind a curtain?"

I looked down, fiddled nervously with my hands. "I...I... Chelsea and I are looking for Daniel.", I stammered, "well, he certainly isn't behind that curtain." I quickly looked under the bed as well. Jackson watched me in amusement. "And he isn't hiding underneath his bed." Could please someone stop me.
I tumbled backward. "Okay, cool. You don't know where he might be by chance?" Jackson shook his head. He pointed towards the drawers. "You haven't checked those." I let out an embarrassed laughter. Then I let in a sharp breath. "Yeah, I will keep looking for him. Thanks for the help anyways." I kept walking backward and almost dripped. I just caught myself in the right moment but stilled caused Jackson to chuckle. My face turned red.
I really had an amazing talent to get in an awkward situation. But oh, boy, it didn't end here yet. As I walked out of Daniel's hotel room, I stumbled into another person. Mr. Knightly.
His eyes traveled from me to Jackson who still was shirtless, back to me.

"Jessica, please remind me of rule number one again!"
"Looking for your brother while a friend of his was taking a shower is totally fine?", I tried to explain myself. But Mr. Knightly only raised his eyebrows. He didn't believe a word I said.
"Jessica, I hope you know what that means"
My shoulders immediately sagged. I gave Jackson one last look, hoping he'd help me out.
"You are excluded from any activities!"

My jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me?! I wasn't doing anything! This is my brother's room!" Mr. Knightly didn't seem to care much. He only looked back to Jackson. "I don't see any familiarity." Then Mr. Knightly turned back to me. I shot him an evil glare. He didn't even let me try to explain and I couldn't stand it when someone thought they knew better about me and what I did.
But there was no way I could take a fight with Mr. Knightly. He was the one you could also send me home. And I didn't want to go home. My parents would freak out. So there was only one option I had: Killing Chelsea as soon as I see her next.
"Go to your room now." Mr. Knightly demanded and I followed.

I met Chelsea and my brother with Mr. Knightly following in my back at the floor between the boys and girls section. They were kissing but quickly parted as we came closer.

My brother looked confused and Chelsea widened her eyes, looking at her startled.
"Jessica", Mr. Knightly addressed me. He was the only teacher who called me by my full name. I guess that already said a lot about our relationship.
"I don't want to see you anywhere close to that area anymore again. And while the rest of the group is going skiing in floodlight tonight, you will stay back at the resort. Alone"
My jaw draped. He canceled floodlight skiing?! I couldn't believe it!
That was legit the only thing I thought of exciting when I came here. And now I can't do that because Chelsea left me alone in Daniel's room and I met Jackson with nothing but his towel!
"And no skiing for the rest of the week of course.", he added. Wow great- No activities, no skiing – no fun. I got it.
I shot Chelsea a death glare.
Then Mr. Knightly finally left. I followed him with my eyes downstairs. Then I turned to my best friend and hissed: "I am going to kill you!"

"I am so sorry, Jess. Really. How did that happen?"
"Maybe because I broke the first rule because of you! Where have you been?"

"I just found Daniel and we wanted to go back now. I swear."