kris

Robyn p.o.v

OK so.... its been a week since the incident with Candy. I still have a sore head but Kris has been strangely nice to me lately and I have no idea why. I was on the backyard of his house practicing my shooting for basketball. I kept missing the shot and I kept going to get the ball. To be honest with you this is a work out if you have to do this 100 times. Seriously. I have no idea when we get a new flat but I hope its soon. Kris house is big but feels so empty how does heik even live here by himself? Doesn't he ever get lonely? Ughh never mind why do I even care? I heard the back door open buy ignored it . I was ready to shoot when big warm pairs of hands found mine and guided me to the shot. It got in. "see? you have to bend your knees to get the goal in and flick your wrist" I turned around and saw Kris. He smiled at me. "uhh Kris you can let go now" I said "oh right sorry" he smiled at me and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. I smiled at his cuteness. Then we turned to go back inside where I saw Candy eyeing me again. She probably saw everything but I couldn't care less. I went to my room and shut the door I heard Candy say goodbye to Kris then footsteps coming up the stairs. Then there was a knock. "come in" I said Kris came in and sat on my bedside chair. "yes?" "Robyn I really like you and was wondering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

will you be my girl friend?" It took me a while to process what he said and a random awnser came out. "yes" he then cupped my face and kissed me. O.O. I didn't know what to do I just froze. He stopped the kiss and kissed my forehead "I will call you down for dinner arraso?" I shook my head and he left. OMFG Robyn?!!! I quickly dialed Fono's phone number. "I Kissed Kris!!! He confessed to me and now I'm his GF!!!" " SAY WHAaaaTT?!" "who is this?! you aren't Fono!!" "I know I'm not Fono I'm Suho" "what are doing with her phone?" "she is asleep right now want me to send a message?" "uhhh no and I would really like it if you don't tell anyone about this OK?" "yeah sure but want me to tell Fono?" "yess please but only her OK? OK! Bye!" I hung up and slumped down in my bed. Oh My God that is embarrassing. I just told Suho EVERYTHING!! Then Kris came barging in "dinner time" he grabbed my hands pulled me up held my hand all the way down the stairs into the kitchen and let my hand when we got to the dinner table.

Fono p.o.v

To be honest with you right now, I'm in my room looking up at the ceiling on my bed while Suho and Chanyeol are playing monopoly in MY room. They are so loud. "hey guys.. w should have a sleep over!! Just EXO Robyn,Mi,Bianca,Stacia,Katalina,Danyah,Samir,and Linda!!" I said "who's Linda? and can we invite CL Dara Minzy and Bom?" Chanyeol asked. "And Hyoyeon and Teayeon." added Suhi . "yep but Suho and I are going to go shopping for food and Linda is Danyah younger sister she is really pretty and funny you guys will like her." " when are we. having the sleep over?!" "TONIGHT Chanyeol call everyone and tell them to come here now. Suho you come with me to get the snacks. leg go!" I shoved my shoes on and ran to the car. Suho racing after me. When he got in I smiled at him. "why so fast now huh?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." "oh by the way. Robyn called she said she kissed Kris and that he confessed to her and now she is his GF." I pulled the brake and screamed loud. Suho used his hand to cover my mouth. I stopped screaming. He removed his hand and i began driving again. I was secretly fangirling. you go Robyn ehehe.

skip shopping

when we got to the house everyone was there. "hey everyone!! grab a bag from the car.!!" Suho shouted everyone did as they were told and grabbed a bag each. We bought so much movies and foods. "you guys bought the whole store with you!!" Xuimin said. Me and Suho both realised everyone was dressed in onsies. Xuimin in a cow onsie Lay in a unicorn one Chanyeol in a Bear Kris in a horse. Chen in a troll onsie. Kai as a robot sehun as a cow D.O in a camo onsie. Tao in Panda one Luhan in a dinosour one. and beakhyun in Fairy one. I laughed at them. they eyed me and I stopped laughing. I then looked at the girls. They were all wearing different colours but same pattern. Bom Purple,CL green,Minzy Gold,Dara orange,Robyn White,Katalina Blue,Hyoyeon yellow Teayeon black. I raced up and changed into my pink panther onsie to match with girls. we all had panther designs but different colours. When i came back down everyone was sitting down. The only spot left was in between Kai and Suho. I sat down beside them. Lay said we were being to loud and to shut up. HE ENDED UP GOING TO SLEEP!!! I could tell stacia was getting annoyed with his snoring but who wouldn't? after the movie everyone went to sperate rooms CL,Dara,Minzy,Kris,Sehun,Luhan,Chen and Beakhyun went to play board games while Chanyeol Lay Xuimin Tao were spying on Fono Suho and Kai. Danyah and Linda were watching Bianca D.O cook With Samir assistance. Stacia Katalina and Hyoyeon and Taeayeon were playing truth or dare. I was still sitting in the middle of Kai and Suho but fell asleep. when I fell asleep my head leaned on Kai's shoulder.

Kai p.o.v

Fono laid her head on my shoulder I don't know what to do!! I don't want to wake her up. I asked Suho to carry her to bed and he grabbed her a carried her bridal style. Her head leaned against his chest. my heart fluttered at the sight of her but it dropped down seeing Suho carry her instead of me. i touched my chest and could feel my heart racing. Why is his happening now? I can't fall for her I just can't I hate her I have to. ughh!!!

hey guys so enjoy this update? if you did vote and share. and follow!! thank you for your support and there will be alot of funny bits in this story hope y'all liked is and have a good day!! :)