[Day 9] Elevator

A little backstory: You and Jack live in an apartment and you guys went out to eat. Now you're heading back to you guys' apartment.

[Your P.O.V.]

  Jack and I were heading into the apartment building. I teased him pretty much our entire date. We headed toward the elevator, my second biggest fear, and Jack knew that but he always called me down when I'd get scared on them. We stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for level 11. I hated the fact we lived so high but I loved the view to be honest. At around level 4 or 5, the elevator jolted and I jumped to hug Jack because, I mean I was scared and he made me feel safe.

"I guess the power went out," Jack said with a slight laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I questioned him, really confused.

"Just that now I can get you back for teasing me at the restaurant. And who knows, maybe I'll even fuck you against the wall." he said with a smirk planted on his face. I blushed at the thought. I pulled him closer to me by his neck and kissed him deeply and roughly, wanting him inside me. He licked my bottom lip, asking to enter. I gladly opened my mouth, just enough for him to slither his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance and obviously Jack won. He pulled my body closer against his. I moaned, feeling his hardened cock against my, now wet, pussy.

"You want Daddy's big cock in your tight, little pussy baby girl?" he asked in a seductive tone. I nodded, feeling my panties moisten, extremely. He chuckled and started rubbing my clit through my clothes. I tried to keep in my moans but a few just slipped out of my mouth. He sat down and patted his lap for me to sit down. I sat down in his lap and put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and wispered in my ear.

"Can you suck Daddy's cock?" He wispered in my ear.

"Yea Daddy" I replied. He pulled his cock out. I lowered my mouth to his cock and licked from the base to the tip. He groaned and grabbed my hair. I took his cock in my mouth, deep throating him. He gripped my hair tighter and thrusted his hips into my mouth, he groaned as the tip hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck Y/n..." He moaned out. He kept fucking my throat untill his hot load shot in my throat. I swallowed all of his cum. He put his cock up and put his hand in my panties. He looked almost shocked at how wet I was. He looked straight into my eyes as he stuck a finger into my dripping pussy. I moaned his name and he went quicker. He added another finger and used his thumb to rub my clit.

"Daddy.." I moaned out quietly. He sped up his pace and I could barely breathe.

"Ja-ck.....mmmm..fuck" I moaned pushing my pussy against his hand for more friction. He picked up his pace, going at a rapid speed. After a few more of his hand thrusts, I came on hard his fingers. He pulled them out and licked them.

"You still taste delicious kitten," he complimented. I laid my head on his shoulder while I caught my breath. Then the elevator started moving again. Ahh good timing I thought. The elevator moved all the way up to level 11 and when the door, there was an electrician standing there.

"You guys ok? You're not hurt are you?" He asked with a concerned voice.

"No we're fine just a little late to home is all." Jack said to him.

"Well this point problem should be fixed soon." He said with a relieved look on his face.

"Ok well have a good day." I said to him.

"Have a good day" he said waving us good bye. We walked to our apartment and plopped on the couch. Before I fell asleep I thought  hope the elevator is fixed tomorrow. I fell asleep, laying down on our couch.

702