Epilogue: The Day I'll Never Forget

Mya's P.O.V.

"Would you hold still before I poke you with this pin just because you're pregnant doesn't mean I won't." Lisa huffed.   Sabrina walked in with my nephew Julian.  "Somebody is cranky."  She giggles.     "Apparently I'm giving preggers a hard time here by not moving." I said trying not to laugh.  Lisa found out she was pregnant a few weeks ago when she threw up at the wedding rehearsal. "You are moving. Finally. Done. I thought I was going to have to put you in a straight jacket or something." She said closing her kit.  My mother walked in.  "On my gosh you look like your mother."  My mom said.   "Well duh I am your child unless there is something you want to tell me."  I threw in sarcasm to match her's.    "Keep it up and you won't get what I brought you." She narrowed her eyes.  I shut my mouth lets be honest nobody refuses goodies from their mom. Nobody.   "As tradition this is required and because I want this to be successful although it's pretty one hundred percent accurate that it will be but just humor me."  She said pulling out a box.  She gave me the earrings that my grandma wore on wedding day as well as my mom and aunts.   "Something old."  She said and I took them taking out the first ones I had in replacing them with these.  She snapped her fingers at Sabrina and she gave me her diamond hair crescent. "Something borrowed."  Sabrina smiled.   Julian held out his hands and gave gloves to match my cream colored dress.  "Something new."  Lisa said.   My mom Opened up a package and gave me a wedding garter.  "Something blue." My mom said and I lifted up my dress and put it on.  "I need the maid of honor and the bridesmaids to line up." Lillian and my mom said at the same time. They looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Still got it bff." Cole's mom said. "That twin ability without the DNA." My mom replied.  I looked at both the weirdos like they were nuts. "Ok guys it's show time." I told Sabrina and Lisa. They were the last two in the dressing room the rest of the girls had already came to see me. All my friends were my bridesmaids except Sabrina, she was the maid of honor.   The pianist started to play their song and they began to walk in.  My mom and Lillian got me ready as my dad and William joined me. My dad had my right arm and William had my left. William asked my dad if he could also give me away since he might,not ever have the chance.  Of course my dad said yes and I did too.   Finally it was my turn and cold feet was an understatement it was more like Antarctica.  I was so nervous I wanted to run. but then the doors opened up and I began to walk and I was thankful that I had both my dad and my son to be father in law who was always another father figure in my life beside me other than that I would have passed out. I know men don't like to be called beautiful but Cole was beautifully handsome in his tuxedo.  "Breathe."  My dad and William said at the same time. Then smiled when they noticed they said the same thing.  I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.  "Who gives this woman away to this man?"  The preacher asked.   "We do."  The said in unison.  Then went to sit where they were suppose to.  It was time for me to saw my vows. "Cole, My Alpha, best friend, mate, love of my life, beloved and king. From the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. The day I found out you were my mate and beloved I couldn't be happier that the dream I've been dreaming since forever actually came true. I pledge to you my eternal love that burns for only you in sickness, in health, richer for poorer until death do us part."  I kept the tears from falling until he said his.   "Never in a million years did I think I would actually find my mate. I always had hope but I never thought I would find you. You are everything I've dreamt of. Beautiful, Intelligent, hilariously funny, kind, brave the list goes on.  I never wanted to admit it before we found out we were mates and beloves but I had the worlds biggest crush on you only reason you didn't know was because your brother has a temper problem. Sorry bro but you do. I loved you from the beginning to find out you were mine and only mine made not just my life but my entire world better. I pledge to you my undying love, in sickness, in health, for richer, for pooer until death do us part."  By the time he finished tears were running down my face.   "Mya Anderson do you take Cole Stevens to be your Lawfully wedded husband, your mate,your beloved, your Alpha, your King until death do you part?"  The preacher asks.  "I do."  I say loudly but soft.   " Do you Cole Stevens take Mya Anderson to be your lawfully wedded wife, your mate, your beloved, your Luna, your Queen until death do you part?"  Cole looked at me deeply.  "I do."    He said putting my vail over my head.  "You may now kiss your bride."  The preacher said.    "Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Stevens."  He said as we kissed and the entire pack and covenant cheered and whistled.    "Um baby."  I patted Cole's arm.   "Yes Mrs. Stevens?"  He smiled.   "My water broke."  I said looking down at the small puddle at my feet.  "Oh sh- Shields of fired swords."  He said remembering we were in a church.   He quickly rushed me out. Needless to say eight hours later and so many pushes later Isabella Selena Stevens was born 6 pounds even and seventeen inches. Finally my family was complete. This was most certainly the day I'll never forget.