Life Of The Party

~3 hours later~

Mya's P.O.V.

Sabrina and I had just got done with all the food. Yea I sorta made her help. Now we were both getting ready for the party in my room.  "Mya your out fit is hot girl!"  Sabrina screamed coming from the bathroom. "Thanks girly so is your's!" I was wearing I was a red and black Chicago Bulls jersey halter top which showed off my flat stomach, Black skinny jeans with my black and red Jordans and I top it off with the Chicago Bulls matching hat and my diamond Jordan chain with the matching earrings. Oh yeah I look good! I'm a bit of a tomboy so this is my style but I make it a tad bit girly. I have girly clothes too you know dresses,skirts,and heels etc etc.  "Yo Mya hurry up we need your iPod for music."  Cole yelled from down stairs. "Okay! Keep your panties on I'm coming!"  I said running down the stairs "Here and stop rushing me."  I handed him my IPod. "Thanks and I don't wear panties I wear boxers."  He wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed, "You're such a dork."    "You're a little girl."    "I am not a little girl would look like I do in this outfit."  I spinned.   "Yea yea what ever you say."  He walked off and hooked the IPod up and turned the volume to max"This is my song!" Sabrina said dancing down the stairs. The song "Turn up lights" by Kanye West way playing. Even though no one was there yet Sabrina and ai started dancing and singing. "Turn up the light here baby." I sang. "Extra bright I want ya'll to see this." Sabrina sang and we were interrupted by loud knocks on the door. I went and opened it. "Hey Mya! What's up sexy lady!" Brain one of Cole's and my brother's friend said. "Hey Brian and nothing much."  I say stepping aside so he could come in. "Hey Brian! Dude you made it." Justin said embracing Brian in a bro hug. "Bro I wouldn't miss it for nothing."    "Yo Brian what's up man." Cole doing the same thing my brother did. The three of them were in deep conversation Sabrina and I went back up stairs so I could help Sabrina finish getting ready. "Your hair looks so damn good." I say turning her towards the mirror. "Mya you are my life saver I don't know what I would do with out you." She put her hand over her head. "I don't know but I'm sure it's along the line of sad depressed and lost."  I said playfully"Ah ha you're just as lost without me as I am without you." She touched up her lip gloss"Oh my my my my Whateva would I do sugar."   I say in my Southern bell voice. "I don't know but you better start thinking quick. Now let's get this party going." She grabbed my hand and led me down stairs. Which at the moment One song was going off so I made my entrance like always. "Now the party don't start til I walk in." I said repeating Ke$ha lyrics as we got to the bottom of the stairs and everyone looked up. Just then the music started back. We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing. "Hey baby you miss me?"  A voice I knew all to well said as he wraped his arms around me. "Urg Dammit Nick I said leave me alone!" I said irritated.  "I know baby but I just can't do that." He said spinning me around so that I was now facing him. I tried to push him off me but he would budge. "Nick let me go right now!" I screamed trying to push him off. "No Mya I can't! Don't you see I want you!" He shouted in my face and did the unexpected he threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs with me. I screamed and pounded into his back with my fist but it was no use he's already shifted and I haven't so I don't have my full wolf strength like he does. He Threw my on my bed and locked my door. "I've waited so long for this Mya." He said plainly. "Look Nick I don't want this so just get out!" I yelled. "No!" he growled and was on top of me trying to kiss me and touch me in places I didn't want to. I fought him and screamed hoping someone would hear me. "Stop! Get the hell off meeeeeeeee!" I screamed so hard that I started coughing but didn't stop fight him until He punched me and I passed out.