Silver Wolf

Cole's P.O.V.

"Silver wolf?" I question with confusion.  "Yes silver wolves go back to the blood line of the originals right along with the white wolf, red wolf amongst others. We haven't seen a silver wolf in our blood line since my great grandfather's great grandmother."  My dad said and all I could say is wow.  "Dad how do you know for sure that I'm a silver wolf? I mean I don't feel any more powerful than usual and aren't the originals pretty powerful?" I began to doubt because he could be wrong.   "Well for one your wolf's coat isn't grey it's silver and two those aren't Mya's powers you're getting they are your own. I mean sure you both will get powers but those are your own and you both will get at the least two of each others powers."  My dad said looking at both of us.  "That would explain him being read memories and thoughts even with barriers being put up it would also explain the pressure field too along with him being able to detect lies." Mya folded her arms and my dad nodded.  "That would explain it and I thought grandma did something to give me gifts." I admitted which made my dad laugh.  "Your grandmother had nothing to do with that. Although she may have had something to do with you two coming together sooner than you would have."         "Wait what?"  Mya asked before I did.   "She saw in a vision where you were leaving for Paris with Mason before Cole's birthday because Cole gave in and decided to let you go before finding out you were his mate long story short she just made him a little stubborn for a little while until you found out you were mates. Believe me you would have been worst off if you two would have ended up together later on it would have been at least two years."   He said and our jaws damn near hit the floor. I read Mya's mind I wanted to see what she was thinking.  To my surprise she wasn't mad she was actually happy that my grandma did that.  "I am not slow when it comes to noticing things like that."  I said reading her thought out loud. "Yes you are Cole you didn't even know I had a crush on you before you found out we were mates I'm surprised you even picked up on the fact that we were mates and beloved." She sighed.   "I'll just leave." My dad backed out the room.    "Please you didn't even know the feeling was mutual." I huffed.  "That's because you were a douche bag all the time duuuhhh." She folded her arms.  "You weren't exactly a princess either you were more like an asshole."       "Pfft says the king of assholes."       "If I'm the king that makes you queen."  I smirked.  "Ah ha hun you can have that thrown by yourself." She flipped me the bird and went to sit in her chair.  I ran in my vampire speed and sat in it before she could. "Get up."  She folded her arms.  "Nope." I mimic her.  "Fine."  She goes to walk away to sit on the couch but I grab her by her waist. "You know you're suppose to sit on my lap not on the couch." I place her in my lap.  My wolf howls in pleasure of our mate being near. My vampire is practically doing the same. "All you had to do is ask." She says kissing me.  "I like to demand makes me feel like I'm in control." I wink.  "Don't I know it." She rolls her eyes and laughs.  We sit in silence for a moment until she yawns.  "Tired baby?"      "Just a little I think I need a short nap then I'll cook dinner."   She yawned again.   "Mya baby make sure you get help ok I know you love cooking by yourself but it's a lot more members now."  I say and she nods.  "Ok babe. Are you coming?"     "No baby I have pack and covenant business to attend to so I'll see you at dinner." I kiss her forehead then her lips.  "Do you want me to help?"       "It's ok baby I have this one just go to sleep and I'll wake you in a few hours."      "Ok I love you and be careful. If you need me you better link me because if anything happens I'm coming for who every did something to you then I'm kicking your ass." She stated before leaving the office.  I made a promise to never keep anything from her which I wasn't well not really. The only mission the guys and I have to night are cameras around the surrounding areas and a little into Roberts hide out area.  Everything will be ok if nobody sees us if so then it will be a early war.