Cock Blocker or Mate Savior

Mya's P.O.V.

After School I went straight home to Mason. He is top priority and my friends all understand that. Fortunately my parents agreed to keep Mason every friday so that I can go hang out. Which I didn't know of this arrangement until my parents asked me if I would like that. I didn't know what to say because I wasn't too sure if it was ok to do but my mom assured me that I'm not a bad parent if I do so I said yes and told the girls about it.   "Mya?!" My mom yelled. Seriously why doesn't she just use the mind link? 'Hey mom What's up?'   I link to her'What do you want for dinner? Chicken or Pork chops?'  'Doesn't matter mom whatever you feel like cooking.'    'Ugh you brother and father said the same thing could you just pick something.' I roll my eyes, 'Fine how about pork chops.' 'Baked or fried?' Seriously is she going to ask me to cook it next.  'Fried.'   'Ok dinner should be ready at 6:30 unless you want to help cook it then-' I told ya.  'Ugh later mom.' I cut the mind link and a few moments later I heard her laugh. I shook my head crazy woman.  'If I'm crazy then your psychotic because the product of crazy is psychotic darling.'  True but I won't let her know that'Didn't I block you from the link? Now out of my head woman.'   I block her again. I return to my World History home work, a two hundred word essay seriously we have graduation in two weeks there is really no point of this but oh well. I have a hundred words. 'Hey Mya, Where's Justin?' Cole interrupts me from my studies. How rude. 'Dude I'm doing the World History something you should be doing as well.'    'I already did mine you're the slow poke now back to my question.'      'He's on a date Sabrina. Why are you ready to confess your undying love for him?'   I laugh it's going to piss him off but what can he do to me through a mind link? Nothing at all. 'Ah ha so funny not. Actually I was going to ask him to double date with me tonight but it looks like I'm solo.'    I thought he was waiting on his mate? I shrug oh well.  'Oooooh the big bad Alpha boy is finally going on a date. Who's tragic day is it?'   'Oh you are so funny not and I'm taking Lisa since you're so nosy.'    I swear I choked no guy ever takes Lisa any where unless....'Douche bag are you going to sleep with Lisa?' He hesitated. 'Yes. What's it to you?'  Stupid ass just wasted all that time waiting for his mate just to screw it up because of hormones.  'Listen I'm not the type to get into people's business especially not yours but you've been saving yourself for your mate MY future Lune why throw it away and risk hurting her because of YOUR raging hormones?'     'Why do you care what I do or about my mate it's my problem to deal with.' Selfishness much?    'Look you're being selfish and true she'll be your mate but that will also be my Luna and I don't want my Luna hurt even if it is you I will kick your ass. I can guarantee to you that if you sleep with Lisa tonight and you end up finding your mate and she finds out she's going to be mad or worst hurt.'      'Not your decision to make MYA it's mine and my mind is made up so bye.'  With that he cut the link. This pack is going to have a very stupid future Alpha extremely stupid. Well where ever you are future Luna I tried I tried but your mate's hornyness took over. Interrupted by a crying Mason. "Hey there little guy what's wrong baby boy?"  I asked then smelled oh boy I know now. Laying Mason on the bed I reached for a fresh diaper along with his wipes and began changing his poopy diaper. Believe me I think this diaper alone could be a weapon of mas destruction. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but it can most certainly clear a room. I made a face and Mason laughed. See he already thinks gross smells are hilarious he's such a boy. 'That's because he is one.'  My wolf says. 'Ah ha I know that smart one I was just simply saying.' I replied. I picked Mason up and went back to my desk to finish my essay. Once I was done I placed it in my binder while still holding on to Mason. Yeah I'm just that damn awesome. Wink wink. "Dinners ready!"  My mom shouted from the kitchen. With Mason still in my arms I went down stairs into the kitchen. I slid Mason's swing over by my chair and placed him in it and put his blanket on him just in case it may have been a little cold for him. "Where's Justin?"  My mom asked.   "He's on a date with Sabrina."  My dad replied before I could. "You know I'm so glad that he found his mate and it's someone well rounded too." Mom said. "Definitely he needs someone who can keep him in line I know Sabrina will do just that."  My dad added. "I can't wait until your birthday Mya so you can find yours Justin was lucky enough to find his before both of your birthdays."  My dad spoke again. "Dad I'm not worried about finding my mate it's not my first priority it never has been."  I say and my parents look at me as if I had two heads. "You're not serious. Are you?" Mom was in shock for what I don't know.  "Yes I am serious. Everybody is only all mushy over the positive side of mating but what about the negative side? There are mates that get rejected and reject."  I say trying to prove a point.   "Yes but that's not going to happen to you if it does I'll just kill him."   "Dad!" "Not if I haven't killed him first." "Mom!"     "We're just saying Mya you have nothing to worry about because he's either going to accept you or die simple as that sweetie."    Mom says"Ok enough of this talk it's not something to discuss at the dinner table."   I say.  "Look who's becoming mom."   My dad smirks. See this is where Justin gets his attitude from not just a little but his entire attitude.  "Yeah yeah dad."  I say eating my dinner roll that a smothered in butter. I washed dishes when dinner was over. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to an angry Cole.   "What do you want pest?" I put my hand on my hips. "I hate you. I was in the heat of the moment with Lisa and you're annoying ass advice kept popping up into my head, I couldn't even go through with fucking her."    He sighed in frustration.   "Good at least I was able to do my future Luna a favor by helping you keep it in your pants. Now hopefully when you get that stupid thought in your head again you will think of my wonderful advice."  I say proudly"Pfft more like cock blocking advice. You just ugh tell Justin I came by ok."      "Alright Duke of Hornyness."  I mock salute him and laugh.   "Fucking Mya fucking Mya."  He mutters under his breath as he walks out the door.  "Horny little Alphas." I say as I pick Mason up from his swing and go up stairs. I smile to myself knowing that he finally followed my advice and not hurt his future mate.