Until I Die

Cole's P.O.V.

The whole time we were eating My baby was extremely quiet and that's not like her usually she's joking, laughing, talking or touching me. Even before we were mates she always touched me if was slapping me upside my head, getting people away from me that I didn't want or seeing about me at school when I looked pissed off at lunch. So this is something I was definitely not use to but I wouldn't call her on it in front of Justin and Sabrina. I looked over at her plate she barely touched her food. Hell no something is definitely wrong with her! Nothing keeps Mya from enjoying her food and I mean nothing. "I'm going to bed guys I'm a little tired I'll see you all tomorrow."  She excused herself getting up and throwing her food away. I immediately do the same.  When I reach her room I see her clutching a letter of some sort pacing back and forward looking nervous and panicking. She was concentrating so hard she didn't even know I was there. I wrapped my arms around her tiny yet curvy waist bringing her to a stop. "Baby what's wrong and don't tell me it's nothing because I know it's something." I tell her and for a moment a breathing stops. "Mya?"    "Hmm?"  I sigh. "Tell me baby please I've never in my life seen you like this except when you heard that twinkies were no longer going to be made."  I said serious and joking at the same time. "Those were sad times baby." She replied.   "Hey Cole?"    "Yes."  "If I show you something that could possibly put the whole pack in danger would you leave me?" She asked on the verge of tears and I stared at her in shock.  "Babe why would I leave you?"  I asked her confused. She smiled a sad smiled and took my hand in hers. "Follow me to the training room and don't answer that question until you've seen what I have to show you."  I nodded not understanding. We finally made it to the training room she clothes the door and went over to the mats. "You might want to sit for this." She says but I couldn't why I couldn't I will never know. She shrugged and right before my eyes she shifted into a white wolf. It was a slow shift which means since her first shift she hadn't shifted since. She took a step towards me a took a step back. I could feel the power radiating off her. I was in shock. She shifted back. "Cole?" I couldn't speak. My mate is the white wolf. My wolf was proud. "Cole?" He voice laced with worry and hurt. Before I could respond she bolted up stairs and out the training room door. "Shit!" I said out loud. I linked Justin to see where she was he said he heard her door close. I sighed in relief but quickly ran upstairs to her room. I opened her door my beautiful mate was sobbing into her pillow and I almost died. My wolf says she thinks that we don't want her and that we will reject her. I growled into our mate link which caused her to jumped a little. I walked over to her bed but stepped on the letter from earlier I picked it up and began reading it. Mya must have heard it as I unfolded it but it was too late for her to try and take it because I had already read it. I picked her up and crashe'd her into a hug. I let out a low but threatening growl. "Nobody and I.mean nobody is taking you away from me. You are MINE and only MINE. I don't care that you are a white wolf Mya that doesn't make me love you less. You are my mate my Luna my other half you are not the problem the sick person who wants to use your powers that's who the problem is not you. I'm proud that you are my mate and that you are a white wolf." I told her kissing her forehead. "So proud. It couldn't have been anyone better."  I stated again and she laughed. "Yes it could have it could have been you." She wrapped her around me putting her face in my chest inhaling my scent.  She looked up and me and smiled, "I love you."  I leaned down and kissed her which she responded to quickly. "I love you until the death of me." It's true I'll love this woman until I die and then some. "What do you want for your birthday baby?" She asked. "You."    "You already have me." She laughed.   "Exactly as long as I get to keep you that's all I will need."  I state and she rolls her eyes.  We both lay on the bed and I pull her into my arms. I kiss her forehead and whisper goodnight in her ear as she falls asleep. I watch her for a moment until my eyes close and I join her.