To Forgive Or Not To Forgive.

Mya's P.O.V.

I was having an the most amazing dream ever. I was a queen flying on a dragon we were soaring through clouds I even got to see unicorns. I was about to taste the cotton candy clouds and pluck flowers that were lollipops but I was shaken awake. I groan rubbing my eyes glaring at my dream disturber. "What are you doing here you dream disturber?"  "I've been her for over two hours you've had plenty of sleep and disturber is not a word."  He replied cheekily. "Go away." I pull the covers over my head. "No."  "I don't want to be around you right now Cole." I say from under the covers. I was greated by cool air as he snatched the overs off me. I jumped off the bed and jetted to the bathroom. Or so I thought because he ended up catching me. So much for locking myself in the bathroom. "Mya talk to me please."   "Why when you never listen?"   "I'll listen I promise." He put up three fingers. "Scouts honor." He said and I laughed,"Yeah you're still a boy scout at heart."  In the third grade his mother made him join the boy scouts which was fucking hilarious until I found out I was joining the girl scouts. "Shut up it wasn't that funny." He crossed his arms. "I'm listening."  "Did you have to mark me like that?"    "What? You don't want my mark?!"   He started shaking a sign that his wolf was trying to come out. "No it's not that. It's how you marked me! It was suppose to be done out of love not jealousy and anger!" I whisper yelled because Mason is still asleep and I don't want him to hear us arguing.  "Well next time don't piss me off!"   He threw his hands in the air"I pissed you off?! You marked me without my damn permission!"    "I didn't need it." He said and I growled. "You know what Cole fuck you. Why are you even here?"    "Well that's a dumb question I was worried about you."   I laughed"Worried about me really? He who doesn't care about his mate's feelings was worried? Careful Cole I might actually think you cared." Now it was he turn to growl. "How can you say that I don't care when you know I do."  "Do I really? Did you ask to mark me?"  "No."  "Did you stop to think that I didn't want to be marked like that?"  "No."  "Did you think about how I would feel about it?"   "No."   "See you don't care." I shrugged. As if he was realizing what I was saying his face fell. "Mya I'm sorry I should have thought about that. I do care I was just pissed because you said that you weren't mine."  He hung his head. I sighed and went over to him. I hugged him and rubbed his back. "Cole I didn't mean it like that and deep down you know it."    "Yes but still it's hard to think about you with someone else."  He replied and I smiled, " You know that won't happen. I was made for you and only you nobody else." I kiss him with all the passion that I could it only took him a few seconds to respond but when he did it was beyond magical. Cole was the first to pull away. "Baby I really am sorry I should have asked you first."   "You're forgiven."  I said smiling at him.  "One more thing baby."  "Yeah?"    "Don't ever scare me like that again. I didn't know where you were the only thing that kept me sane was the fact that I didn't feel any fear or pain through the mate bond." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry I should have called." I replied then he pecked me on the lips. "Don't let it happen again Mya you two mean too much to me and not knowing if you're ok and you running off by yourself scares the shit out of me."  Awwwww he's so cute when he's worried and possessive. "Let's get you two home." He stated and I nodded. Cole got Mason and I got his diaper bag. Once we were in the car I fell asleep holding my mate's hand.