Join Me Or Die

Mya's P.O.V.

He laughed, "So we have I must say I am impressed hours of battling and not one scatch. Very impressive my dear."  I growl at the word my dear.    "Feisty I like it. I have a proposition for you."  He smiled a wicked one.   I hissed.  "Join me my dear white wolf or die."         "I won't be doing either."  I growled and jumped from the tree.  "I see you have chosen death so be it. If I can't have your power than neither will you!"  He yelled quickly transforming into his wolf form.  "I see you love doing thing the hard way but as you are un aware I've been fighting since you took Cole!" We both charge at each other colliding in mid air. He tried to claw my side but I quickly side stepped him. I grabbed the fur around the back of his head and flipped over his large wolf form. I pulled out my dagger stabbing him in the side landing a crouching tiger pose five feet behind him.  He whimmper than growled.  He ran toward me the dagger still in his side. I jumped up and kicked him where that dagger stuck out making it go in deeper. His blood began to stream down and mat her fur.  I was about to out my arrow when I heard hissing. Vampire hissing. I turned my head to see too vampires coming at me full force. I didn't have time to react before they tackled me.  One bit my arm and began draining me. I threw him off also throwing a fire ball at him which made him burn to ashes.  The other had already sank his fangs into my neck. I tried to throw him off me but I was too weak from the lack of blood.  I saw dark specks become dark blots then the darkness consumed me.

Cole's P.O.V.

Something is wrong I feel it.  "Justin any word from Mya yet?"  I asked trying to keep my panicking from showing in any way.   "Not one this isn't like her she wouldn't block us during a battle. Something is up and I don't like it. Raymond and Brandon haven't heard from her either."  He said I can tell his was getting pissed off.   "I'm going to look for her." I linked him. As I fought my way through the battle looking for Mya my heart dropped.  No. No!   "Cole are you ok?!"  Justin screamed through the link I could tell he was fighting grief.   "I need to find her she's near death Justin I can't lose her I can't!" I yelled ramming the sword into a werewolf. I pushed the button on my watch. Got it.  "Justin, Raymond and Brandon hold this shit down until I get back. Inuyasha I know you will want to come so lets go."  I vampire speed ran my way through the battle Inuyasha right behind me. I never told Mya the reason I bought her that necklace and bracelet. True I wanted to give her something and I knew she would like it but I had it tweaked a little in case something like this happened. I'm an Alpha I have so many enemies with that alone then finding out about Mya being Queen made me give it to her sooner. I knew someone one day would take her either to get to me or to end her. So I bought her a necklace and bracelet and had GPS chips put in them. I didn't tell her I just made her promise to wear them no matter what. I'm glad she kept her promise.  I can't fucking lie I'm pissed off at her from not telling mee that she was going after Robert. I guess this is how she feels. When this is over I will never put her through it again. If Robert and his goons thought fucking with a Luna and vampire Queen was bad. Then they haven't seen what happens when you fuck with an Alpha and vampire King's mate and beloved. He underestimated my baby and he definitely underestimated me. Never touch wants mine. I was going to make his death quick but now I will torture him. I'm possessive he should have kept his fucking hands off. Where ever you run to Robert I will find you and kill you.