AUTHOR'S NOTE

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

HEY GUYS. This is not A happy day for me. I brought in the new year just fine up until 6:00pm on the first got a call from my ma that my grandpa just died and a log onto face book and find out my favorite uncle died at 4:30pm. Yesterday night was so fucked up It feels like somebody stabbed me a million times with a jagged knife in the heart but instead of my dying a lived and felt all of it. I can't even grieve how I want I'm in a numb state a few tears but I mostly feel it physically everything hurts I can't breathe sharp pains in my chest I've never ever had two deaths in one day happened. One minute I'm laughing and the next I'm trying to calm my Mama down. And the next I'm trying to calm my Dad its too much way too much. I know one thing I'm definitely going to miss both of them they were both stern some would consider them mean especially if you didn't know them but the were loving in their own way. Two complete strangers yet similar in many ways. Hilariously funny always making people laugh without trying I mean they didn't even try to be funny they just were and it didn't matter if you wanted the truth or not you were going to get cold and hard always there when you needed anything very set in their ways only changed when they wanted to and overly protective they were the best Uncle and Grandpa I could have ever asked for. My uncle was more the slick and cool smooth criminal my grandpa was that cool crazy hilariously grandpa everybody loved who cold fix damn near anything and everything and knew everybody I swear I miss them so much life isn't the same.~End Of Author's Note~