Strange Things

Mya's P.O.V.

I growled as both of the jerk offs of my life left. "Stupid Alpha boy and Stupider Beta boy." I said turning to walk to the snack cabinet. "You know you really shouldn't call them that because some how I don't know how but they always know what we do and what we say about them." Sabrina said as she descended from up stairs. I nodded in agreement, "I know and it's friggen annoying one day we're going to do some shit that they won't see coming." I placed the popcorn in the microwave and grabbed some rice crispy treats, pretzel m&m's, a few take 5's,snickers, last but not least nachos. Now if I wasn't a werewolf someone might assume that this is too much and I'm going to put on some serious weight and yada yada yada but since I am I don't have to worry about that. "This is why I love you." Sabrina exclaimed popping popcorn into her mouth. "Wow you only love me for my food." I faked hurt. "No this is just one of the many reasons."      "Mmmhmmm you're just saying that to get in my pants."  "Why I never! You know I love you baby." She said in her deepest voice. "Awwww I love you too!" I  squealed playfully. "Sooooo..." she said swinging her arm over my shoulder. "Am I getting any tonight."  She wiggled her eye brows. We both burst out laughing. "I swear dudes are like that." I said laughing and opening the theater room door. "And the girls forget instantly why they were mad in the first place when they guy says 'I love you'."   She popped another piece a popcorn in her mouth. "Promise me we will never turn out like that." I say. "Never if we do shoot me with a silver bullet....no pun intended." Sabrina says laughing. But it came to an halt when there was knock at the door. "Who the-" I held my hand up cutting her off. We slowly made our way to the kitchen grabbing a bat and knives. I looked out the window but saw nothing. I was was about to turn around but I heard a small cry. I quickly unlocked they door and jerked in open looking down I saw nothing on the porch. I thought maybe I was crazy but I couldn't have been because Sabrina was here to and was hearing the same thing. I stepped out onto the porch. Another cry. Bushes? I ran off the porch and walked towards the bushes searching them. What I saw damn near had me in awe and confusion. Who would leave a baby out here in the middle of the woods? I picked up the baby and my vision went white.