It's getting hot in here

Mya's P.O.V.

.
We pulled up to my house and quickly got out. "So how do you want to tell them that we're mates?" I asked and he smirked. "I'm sure I'll think of something." He smirked again. I'm not sure I like the reason behind that smirk. "Ok but I want it to a surprise almost shock like." I say as we walk into the house. "Sounds good."    "Mom we're back!" I yelled.    "Good we're in the kitchen."  She yelled back and we walked side by side bumping each other playfully. "What's up bro how did it go?" Justin said giving him a bro hand shake and bro hug. "Eh." Was Cole's only words as he did the same. "Did you at least catch her scent?" Sabrina chimed in. "Yep." He said popping the "p". "We'll you'll be mated to her in no time." Justin said. Cole smirked, "Definitely." His smirked turned into a full blow smile. I smiled going to the refrigerator getting a Pepsi bending over a little because I knew Cole was looking. I opened my Pepsi and began drinking it then running my hand threw my hair. "Damn she's fine!"    "Look at that body, I lick the Pepsi off those lips." I quickly opened my eyes to see Todd and Drew staring at me with lust in their eyes. I looked over at Justin who was holding an extremely pissed off Cole back. I quickly walked over to him putting my hands on his chest. I'm going to be honest I've never seen Cole this pissed off even the times I annoyed him and he went all Alpha boy on me, so this was a bit more scarier. "Cole calm down ok. If you don't then you will do something you don't mean."  I say. Then I whispered into his ear so that only he could hear. "Your scaring me a bit baby please calm down." I accidentally whimper. Cole growled, "Never talk that way about my MATE your future LUNA don't ever think of her in that way I will beat your ass if you ever disrespect or worst I will kill you." He growl a fatal growl and wrapper his arms around my waist. "Cole! I thought you said you didn't find your mate?!" My mom said coming back down stairs. Cole chuckled, "No Kim I just didn't go into full detail." Yup Cole's the only one that can call her Kim everyone else it's Mrs. Anderson. "How long were you two going to keep this from us?!" Sabrina and Justin yelled at the same time. I tell you mates twin more than twins. "Actually we were going to tell everybody just in a creative way." I spoke up. "Oh well CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you two would either date or end up mates. It was pretty much destined." My mom said in a dreamy way. "How so?" Cole and I said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. "Pfft yall have a love hate relationship most of your time growing up. You two can play pranks on each other, insult the hell out of each other and fight like no tomorrow but if anybody else did any of those to either one of you the other one would cause hell." My mom says. I laughed internally. That is kind of true. "I don't even know what to say about that. Where's Mason?"    "He's a sleep so don't even think about waking him." My mom says.      " I won't." I started to head upstairs to me room to change into my sweats. As I was putting on my shirt Cole burst in and I jumped a little. Cole growled," Leave it off." He stalked towards me. I gulped. He pinned me to the wall both hands on each side on my head on the wall.  "Baby what are you doing?"  "Nothing."  He started sucking on the place where his mark is suppose to go. I moaned, "Cole." He did stop he brought his hand to my core and began to rub it. Omg he's going to be the death of me. I was almost as horny as a she wolf in heat. Then he pulled back and smirked, "Pay backs a bitch." And walked out my room closing the door. 'What in the hell was that shit!' My wolf screamed into my head'I don't know but let the game begin Cole Stevens let the games begin.'  I slipped on my sweats. 'Indeed and his wolf will be begging me to talk to him.' She says. 'His wolf was in on it too?!'  'Yup.'  She popped the "p". 'Revenge is going to be ours! Who does he think he is making me all horny then leaving?!' I exclaimed. 'Your mate that's who but eh I say our mate learn that playing with fire will only get you burned.' She did a wolfe evil smirk and I smirked as well. He's going to pay for starting and not finishing. I may be a virgin but that doesn't mean I don't want him touching every inch of my body because oh boy do I. Every inch. At that thought my body tempt shot up and I wanted him more than ever. "Fucking hormones." I thought to myself.  I went down stairs to the game room where Cole, my brother and their friends were. I sat next to Todd because it was the only open sit on the couch. His head snapped towards me. "Mya you smell good really good."  Then he pinned me to the couch. I tried to moved but couldn't. Then he was thrown off of me me by a piss off Cole. "Mya up stairs now and lock you room door do not open it unless it's family!" Cole Yelled and I did just that not sure why. I fell asleep with my entire body burning and hoping I wasn't coming down with something.
I awoke to knocking on my door. "Who is it?" I asked from my bed. I really didn't have to because his scent was rolling from him from outside the door. "It's Cole." He said and I ran to the door and opened it.  Damn did he get sexier or is it just me or was he always this sexy. "I thought I told you to open it for family only? " He said crossing his arms over his sexy muscular- oh my gosh I need to stop. "You're my mate you are family."  I said in a duh tone. "Well I'm glad we're on the same page then." He smiled stepping into my room and walking over to my bed sitting down. He laid down in my bed and a scorching heat but in a good way engulfed my body. I moaned. "Shit Mya you're in full blown heat. I thought that from the warning from earlier that we still had time at least a week." He said in confusion. "Cole come here." I said smirking. Cole shot off the bed and threw him self against the wall. "Mya please stay away from me I don't want to do something that you may regret in the morning." He says looking sad. I groaned,"Fine but can we at least cuddle until I fall back to sleep." I laid down and he put his arms around me pulling the covers over us. "Cole you won't be able to resist me for long." I smiled before I fell asleep I heard him whisper. "That's what I'm afraid of."