Frienemies

Cole's P.O.V.

"Jay hurry up and get your ass down here!" I yell from the bottom the stairs. "Get the g-string from wedged in your ass dude hold your horses I'm coming!"  Justin replied. "Dude we're going to mi-"   "SHUT UP ALREADY! He's coming now stop being an impatient Alpha boy before I get Mya on you." Sabrina said giggling. I snorted, "In what way is he exactly coming because I really don't want to be having a conversation if you two are getting it in?"  I shuddered in disgust and I was kind of proud that my Beta/best friend was finally getting some. "OMG! Cole that's nasty like we would even be in the same house as you doing that nasty knowing that you're pervy as you are." Sabrina said in disgust. "I am not that damn perverted I'm innocent compared to Justin!" Really I'm not that perverted because I'm not attracted to these girls they're not my mate. "I'll be down in five minutes dude." Justin shouted again. "Alright man I'll wait outside I don't want to hear anything I don't want to hear."  I joked. I opened the door and something small ran smack into me. I looked down to see Mya on the ground"Dammit that hurt. I think I broke my ass."  She said quickly getting up and rubbing her butt.  "Are you ok?"  I asked. "I'm fine." she said trying to side step me but I blocked her every time she did. "Dammit Cole! I need to get into my house but of course you are future Alpha so if your can prevent me from leaving it I guess you can do the same about me entering it."  she said folding her arms and leaning back against the house. I sighed, "Mya that's not the reason I'm stopping you from entering your house. I just want to talk to you."  She started laughing,"About what? There's nothing you need to say Cole nothing at all your word is law I get it. Are we done here? " I don't know why but I snapped. I was in front of her before she knew it both of my arms on both sides of her preventing her from moving. "Are you trying to order me around Mya?" I said and saw the confusing and fear in her face. "What the hell?!" She yelled. "We aren't done talking until I say we are. You think you know why I do or say What I do but you have no damn idea."  I growl. she tries to get away from my hold but I tighten it just a little. I feel her fear rolling off her and that pisses me off. I don't want her to fear me! Why is she afraid of me?  "Because you damn near killed her last time you two argued." My wolf said. "What?! No I didn't I wouldn't kill Mya!" I shouted. "Dammit your memory is hazy because of our transformation is taking place but the fact is you almost did kill her and if it wasn't for Mya, her wolf and I you would have." He said in a serious tone. "I don't believe you I couldn't harm one of my friends."  I know Mya and aren't the best of friends but still we're still friends. "Close your eyes and tap into Mya's memories she'll have a huge headache later but you want to know and need to know."  I did what he told me it was hard at first but I finally got it. Lets just say I feel like a complete asshole and my wolf didn't tell me that no only would I be able to see the memory but feel the pain she felt too. Emotionally and physically. I pulled myself out of the memory, I didn't have to try to get into her mind to see what see was thinking now. She thinks I'm going to hurt her. I loosen my hold on her and quickly pull her into a hug. "Mya I'm sorry...I didn't know...I don't want to hurt you I'm so sorry. You're going to need something for a migraine later." I say as she hug me back then looked at me in confusion. "Don't get mad but I kind of looked into your memory to see why you were afraid of me." I said hanging my head because of what I did to her. "So you really didn't know or remember?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "No."   "Well since you didn't know what you were doing and wasn't in your right mind I'll forgive you just this one time. frienemies?" She said and it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Frienemies?" I ask. "Yea because we're friends but we can't stand each other sometimes like fourty percent of the time we hate each other." she said and made a good point. "True alright we're frienemies." I smiled. "Ok now move I got to pee." She says and I block her way. "Naw I think I'm going to just stand here all night." I smile. "Cole don't make me send you home crying to the Luna like I did the last time you did this." She had a point there too. Last time she kicked me in the nuts yea talk about painful memory. "Look woman there will be no kicking of the balls tonight I need these someday I will meet my mate and I need to get her pregnant so no more kicking my family jewels." I joked. "Please don't threaten the world with more seeds of chucky. I give my condolences to the poor woman who's your mate." She said wiping fake tears. "Pleae chucky ain't got nothing on me that's an insult."  I pretend to be offended. "Touchè you're every girls worst nightmare." She shook her head. "No I'm every girls wet dream." I smoothly replied. "Whatever help you sleep at night tinky winky."  she playfully pat me on the shoulder. I hate that name tinky winky I why she calls me that but um I'm not saying. "Seriously? When are you going to stop calling me that?" She somehow managed to get around me and into the house. "Never and your mom was bogus for dressing you as tinky winky ha ha oh the memories that one right there owned enough laughs to last me a lifetime." She laughed. "Well it wasn't like I had a choice I was eight and it was halloween and my mom loves Halloween." I defended and she laughed harder. "Your mom loves every holiday. Remember the Christmas she made you go caroling as Rudolph." Ok that one was kind of funny but I would be Rudolph before tinky winky at least Rudolph saves Christmas what did tinky winky save a damn red purse so yeah you get my point. "At least I didn't have to go as the virgin Mary." I smiled and she stopped laughing. "So at least I was still a virgin at fourteen some she wolves can even say that but there was a twisted irony of it I'm a virgin playing a virgin well it wasn't hypocritical." We both laughed. "Ok Cole I'm ready to leave man!" Justin says running down the stairs. "Ok Mya here are the rules no sugar after 8:00 no staying up late watching tv no boys no parties no leaving the house call if anything goes wrong all the emergency numbers are on the refrigerator." Justin said playfully. The look on Mya's face was between you've got to be fucking kidding me,fuck you I do want I want and I will kill you for referring to me as a child. "Oh my snookie pie your growing up so fast it's the first time I left you all alone by yourself!" Justin said bear hugging her. "Justin if you don't get your heavy muscle man ass off me I will cut your balls off and if you ever call me snookie pie again I'll feed them to you." She said and justin quickly let her go. "Alright all jokes aside no boys if I smell a male or male wolf around here there will be hell to pay if your scent is changed there will be hell to pay. If it isn't the Alpha or Luna I don't want to smell anybody else other than them or your little friends." Justin said and I agreed. "Same here there's too much going on." I stated in a serious tone. "Like we will have boys over one of us is mated and one of us is just not interested at the moment." Mya rolled her eyes. "Alright then we're off Sabrina is asleep so kinda leave her sleep because she was already sad I was leaving." He said before turning to leave. "You heard the man now go do what little girls get on scoot." I laughed as I left I heard her growl.