Crushed

Mya's P.O.V.

"What? I thought you weren't suppose to find you're mate until you turn eighteen." To say I'm confused is an understatement.  "Yeah me too but I smelled this delicious scent between our houses but then it faded so either my mate is a rogue or someone in the pack." Whoa talk about an Alpha a hunt for his mate. "Well don't worry you will find her. If she has smelled your scent and wants you she'll make herself known or come to find you." I say trying to comfort him. "So until mean time don't worry I'm sure things will turn out for the best." I say and he smiled. "You know if you were your brother right now we would be at my house with all the girls in the pack trying to see which one was my mate." I laughed. "That would only frustrate you at the end because not only will the want to be Luna's be there all over you but everyone in the pack would know that you have found your mate but don't who she is." I point out. "You're right that would just piss me off to know that everybody know that I found my mate but doesn't know who she is what she looks like and to make it all worst she's not by my side." He sighs. "Cole don't do that I'm sure she wants to be. Maybe she doesn't know yet." I make another point."Your right. Thanks for being here when I needed you." He got off my bed and hugged me which I returned. "Anytime." I replied. "I'm going to go train for a bit so I'll see you later." He said walking out of my room. I sighed. This is why I try to control my feelings because werewolves always find their mates and you're always left heart broken. I belly flopped onto my bed I looked at my book and groaned. "Definitely not going to finish that right now." I said to no one in particular because no one was around. Yawning I closed my eyes and fell asleep thinking about how sucking having crushes are but I guess that's why they call them crushes because the ones who are doing the crushing usually gets crushed. I woke up to find myself hanging off of my bed literally. I looked at the clock beside my bed it said it was 5:00 am. Woah I slept forever. I just laid there thinking about Cole.  I finally dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I turned on the water to the shower to warm When it was heated I got in and let the heat tale my soreness away from the club. When I got out of the shower I just wanted to get back in. But couldn't. I wrabbed a towel around my naked body and walked out to my room.

I nearly screamed Cole was there laying face down on my bed "Cole!!!!!"  I said. "Oh hey Mya." He said not lifting his head off my bed and put his arm in the air giving a duces sign. "What are you doing in here ?"Well we're the only one's up."   "No shit it's 6:30 in the morning." I said while walking into my closet and shut the door behind me. "Well were going out into town." "Ummm why ?"   "To see if i can pick up my mate's scent.". I rolled my eye's at his comment. "Okay." I picked out my undergarments. With a black crop top and blue faded skinny jeans with my new combat boots. I grabbed my plaid shirt and tied it around my waist. I walked out of my closet to find Cole going through my phone. "Oh no." I said jumping on him. While he was still on my bed. I was reaching for my phone but he kept putting his arm farther above me. "Mya come on get u-" Justin walked in on us. And let me tell you we probably looked really bad. Both Cole and i looked at Justin and said at the same time. "It's not what you think "