The Love

Jake's Point Of View

What have I just done.  I probably just lost my best friend forever.  When we broke, I was about to let my heart shatter into pieces like I was planning.

Al of a sudden, Albert closed the space between us again, kissing me deeply.  My eyes widened in shock.  I kissed back, wishing this moment would never end.  I could feel the heat on his cheeks.  I smiled into the kiss.  I wrapped my arms around his waist.  He had one arm around  my neck, and one running through my hair.  I hugged him tightly, pinning him to the wall.  He wrapped his legs around my waist.  I bit his lip, asking for entrance, and he accepted.  Our tongues were in a fight for dominance, which I won.  I never would have thought that my best friend would be the one I loved.

Loved...

I set him down and we broke, clearly both out of breath.  I smiled awkwardly.

  I didn't care if I looked like and idiot.  I loved this man, and nothing could ever change that.  I waned to spend the rest of my life with this man.  I wanted to have kids with this man.  I wanted to grow old and wrinkly with this man.  I wanted to die with this man.  He was my one.  My only.  My light.  My life.  My better half.  The one I'll always love.  Cherish.  The one I'll never let go. 

He was mine.

I was so zoned out that I didn't even realize that he was hugging me.  I could't breathe. 

Yet, I couldn't care less.

"I love you, Jake."  He whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear.  

"I love you more than this whole world, Albert."  I said.

We hugged for what seemed like hours.  On my watch, it was only two minutes, though. 

I heard soft snores a while later.  I smiled.  

This is kinda off topic, but Albert smells really good.

I picked him up gently and carried him, carefully, upstairs.  I went into my bedroom and laid him down in my bed.  I covered him up and went back downstairs to watch Netflix.  It was about 2:30 in the morning.  

~~~ 

I got a text on my phone.  I assumed it was Anthony or Lana.

Unknown: Hey cutie

Jake: ??

Unknown:  I found your channel and found your number

Jake:  Who tf is this?

Unknown:  The pizza girl, silly

Jake: Flip off

I changes the unknown number's name.

Idiot:  Why didn't you call me?

Jake: Flip OFF

Idiot: Night <3

Jake: SuCk aN eGG

I texted Anthony to see if we could come over to his place tomorrow.  He was asleep, like a normal human.