The News

It was very early in the morning.  Around 3 in the morning.  Jake was making a video, when all of a sudden, his best friend, Albert, calls him on Discord.  "Albert, what are you doing up this late?"  Jake says, exhausted.  "Dude, it's my sleeping schedule.  It's all jacked up ever since I started Youtube."  "Oh, so, hows everything going.  You know...after-"  Jake is cut off by Albert's annoyingly screechy voice.  "Don't bring it up!  Dude, you know how I feel!"  Albert was talking about Lana.  They had broke up a few weeks ago.  They just were drifting apart, and Lana just decided to say the truth.  It was how they both felt, but Albert still missed her.  "Yeah, I'm sorry dude."  "It's fine, man.  I'm just glad you're here to comfort me.  I don't really have anyone else." Albert says.  "Oh shoot!  I forgot to stop recording!"  Jake says.  "Hey, at least you just hired a new editor."  "Oh, yeah!  I forgot that I hired John!"  said Jake.  "Yeah.  Well, I just called to ask if you could be in my video I'm about to record.  We are gonna do more admin pranks in 'Adopt and Raise a Baby.'"  "Sure, dude!  Let me finish this video real quick, and I'll call you back in a bit." Jake said.  "Okay, bye dude!  "Bye, Albert!"  Jake said as he ended the call. 

Jake finished the video and got up to go get some chips.  He looks out his window to see snow falling.  "Wow!  The first snowfall of the year.  I wish Albert could see this."  As he grabbed his chips, he took a picture of the snow and sent it to Albert.  "Wow, wish I was there!"  Albert texted. "I wish you were here too, buddy..."  there was an awfully long awkward silence.  Jake walked over to his computer and called Albert on Discord.  "Sup."  Albert says.  "Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm done with the video, so we can start yours now."  "Okay, man."  said Albert.

They had finished he video and were just talking, when Jake blurted out, "Holy crap, man, it' 5:30 in the morning!  I stayed up the whole night!"  "No duh, dipstick!" Albert said.  "Do you ever upload on your AlbertsStuff channel."  "No, not really.  My last video was almost a year ago."  Albert says.  Then, there was just silence, nobody said anything.  

Breaking the silence, Albert says, "Well, I'm going to go to the store, talk to you later, dude."  "Yeah, bye..."  Jake said awkwardly.  He could feel...something?  Before Albert ended the call, Jake quickly said, "Oh, by the way, man, I'm moving to Florida on on Friday."  Jake quickly ended the call on that.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  What's up?  This is my first story!  Really sorry for the short chapter!  I'll be updating right after this is published, so stay tuned!  

Sincerely , Leah!