The Confession

Albert's Point Of View

I felt myself fading back into the world.  I had a really bad headache and I felt a hand caressing my cheek.  I felt a little drop plop down on my neck.  My vision was still blurry, and I could barely make out a figure leaning over me.  "A-Albert?!"  I hear a voice say shakily.  I try to talk, but al I can make is a small groan.  "D-Don't worry Albert!  I'm gonna go call Lana and Anthony!  It's gonna be okay!"  They say and run over to my phone sitting on the coffee table.  

~~~

I just laid there doing nothing with blurry vision for about ten minutes.  I heard Jake's door open and I think it was Lana. 

~~~

   My vision had cleared up and I could see now.  Lana and Jake had just been there comforting me.  I was sitting on the couch now.  

"So, what even happened?"  Lana asked.  I shot a quick glance at Jake who was blushing like me.  "We were...watching TV and he just passed out."   He said.  "Are you sure you're okay?  You don't want to got to the  hospital?"  "Yes!  For the hundredth time, Lana!"  I say.  "Okay, okay..."

~~~ 

Lana went home, because it was really late and she didn't want to wake Anthony.  We sat back on the couch to just take in what happened.  "Jake,"  I say.  "You're right."  "Huh?"  He says.  "You're right.  I do like you.  I know you're not gay or bi, but I just do, and I can't help that.  I'm sorry.  You don't even have to be my friend anymore.  I'll just go show myself out.  Thank's."  I walk over to the door.  "Albert!  Wait!"  Jake ran over to me and spun me around.  He sighed and looked down at his feet.  "I have a confession."  He said, looking back up.  "I'm....I am Bi."  He said, running a hand through his hair.  "Why didn't you tell me?"  I asked.  "Because I didn't know until a few days ago.  When we went to that forest."  "Oh..."  I say, blushing and looking down.  "I also have another confession."  He said, pulling my chin back up.  

He leaned in and our lips touched.  I felt the same spark.  We kissed each other sweetly for a good two minutes without breaking. 

We separated after a little longer.

"I love you."  Jake said.