The Move

SKIP AHEAD TO FRIDAY

 Jake wakes up to the annoying sound of his beeping alarm clock.  He quickly remembers what day it is and hops out of bed.  He gets dressed and hops in his Jeep Wrangler JK.  He drives to a diner called Steak N' Shake to eat breakfast.  It was his favorite.  He orders a stack of pancakes.  As he eats, he sighs, wondering if this would be the last time he ate at his favorite restaurant.

After breakfast, he drove to Walmart to buy some snacks.  He bought some chips, cookies, sodas,  and other things like that.  He walked to the checkout lane a bought all the stuff.  

Once he got back home, he got his carry one and all that and drove to the airport.  It was only 7:00 AM.  He was going to surprise Albert by getting there early.  

Once he got to the airport, he checked out his luggage and carry-ons.   He waited by his gait for the plane to be ready.  A little girl sat down next to him, along with her mom and dad.  She has cute little pigtails.  He waved at him.  Jake smiled, and waved back.  

The plane was ready to be boarded.  Everyone boarded the plane.  Jake got a middle seat, and to his surprise, nobody chose the seats around him, so he had a whole row to himself.  He sat some of his snacks on the seat next to him.

Once the airplane arrived at Florida, Jake sat down for a bit to text Albert.

Jake: Hey Albert!  Just arrived at the airport in PA.  Gonna board the plane soon.

Albert: Ok.

Jake: Ok.

Albert: Dork.

Jake: K.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!  So sorry for not posting in a while.  I've just been so busy (with watching Youtube)!  Again, sorry it was so short.  Don't worry, though!  I have a plan.  Just you wait.

Again, shout out to the story "Puppy" for a lot of my inspiration!

Sincerely, Leah