The Seventh Day

Your Point Of View

Jake sat there in shock as drunk Albert kissed him.  He didn't know what to do.  Albert...Albert loved him?  'No, he's just drunk...but the thought....' these trains of thought ran through Jake's mind as Albert kissed him.

Just as a reflex, Jake kissed back.  He closed his eyes slowly, taking in what was happening.  He was kissing Albert.  His best friend.  His male best friend!

They pulled away, Albert smiling at Jake, who was as red as a tomato.

Jake's Point Of View

I didn't know what to do.  "You l-love me?"  I asked, shakily.  "Yeah.  I do."  Albert said, smiling.  

Then, I looked over to see Lana and Anthony, staring at us in shock. 

"How...uh...how long were you standing t-there?"  I ask nervously.  "The whole time...."  Anthony said.

"He's still drunk.....right?"  Lana asked.  "Yeah,"  I said.  "Okay, then, it's really not his fault.  He wont even remember it."  

We all just went to bed  without comment.  We were all trying to forget it.  Hey, on the bright side, Albert was able to pass out in his own room!

IN THE MORNING

Albert's Point Of View

I woke up with a splitting headache.  What happened?  The last thing I remember was being in Anthony's car.  I heard muttering coming from the kitchen.  I needed to go out and get some Advil, anyway, so I got up to see what was going on.  

When I got to the kitchen,  everyone looked at me like I was a serial killer.  "What's wrong?" I ask.  "He doesn't remember."  Anthony whispered (loud enough for me to hear).  "Albert, do you know what happened yesterday after the bar?"  Lana asked.  Bar?  What bar?  "Ohhhhhh!  Did I get wasted?"  "Yes, yes indeed..." Jake said.  "Please tell me I din't do anything stupid..."  I said.  They all stared at me, exchanging glances between each other.  "Oh god!  Was it that bad?  What did I do?"  I screeched.  "We'll leave you to talk to him."  Lana said, patting Jake on the shoulder.

"Albert, come sit with me for a second." he said shakily.

"Do you remember anything that happened?  Anything at all?"  "No, why?"  I asked.

Jake's Point Of View

I was kinda glad that Albert didn't know, but I had to tell him one way or another.  Then, I remembered what Albert had said last night.  'I love you.'  his voice rang in my mind.  

"Do you love me?"  I spat out.  I immediately regretted it.  

Albert blushed.  "Uh...no, I...uhm....no.  W-why?"  "Because,"  I let out a small sigh.  "last night, you got really drunk, and while we were watching TV, you told me you loved me,"  I say.  "I did?"  He asked, nervously.  "Yeah.....and then you kissed me....."

"I WHAT?!"  He asked frantically.  "Oh my god!  I'm so sorry, Jake!"  he said, hugging me.  I wanted to say, "It wasn't the worst...."  but I actually said, "It's fine, Al.  It's not like you could help it." 

AT NIGHT

I was having trouble sleeping.  I heard footsteps coming down the hall.  "Come here, you little dork."  I said, sighing lightly as he came near to my room.  Albert came and crawled into my bed.  Except, tonight, his eyes....were watery?  His face was stained red with tears.

Albert's Point Of View

I just couldn't take it anymore.  I...I didn't know what was happening, or why it was happening.  I just wanted to cry.  All of a sudden, Jake wrapped his arms around me.  "It's okay."  he said.  It seemed soothing having him by my side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I had to go be a "normal person" today, but I'm not dead, don't worry!