The Drive

"Whatever!  I guess I'll go."  Albert said.  "I might as well."  Jake said.

"Yes!  It'll just be us four buddies, in a car....for hours....and hours.....heh"  Anthony said nervously.  "Oh brother..." Albert sighed. 

They had all gone home to pack their bags (enough for seven days).  Once they were all packed up, they all agreed to meed at Anthony's house, since he had the biggest car.  They all said goodbye to their families (and yes, Albert hired a pet sitter for Simon) and left.  They left in the afternoon, since they wanted to have a full day ahead of them when they got there.

After three long hours of tweeting random things, Albert fell asleep, phone in hand.  "Hey guys, wanna scare Al?"  Lana asked.  "Sure," they both said.  Up in the front seats, Lana and Anthony talked about the plan while Jake listened.  All of a sudden Albert's head flops over onto Jake's shoulder.  Jake looked at Albert, then around frantically, before just accepting it.

"Hey, uh, maybe we shouldn't scare him, guys.  He doesn't get much sleep in general, so I think we should leave him alone."  Jake said, as they were about to scare Albert out of his slumber. "You're no fun, dude!  Whatever, I guess you are right."  Anthony exclaims.  "Ca we stop at the store to get some food.  Oh wait!  Can we go to McDonald's?"  Lana asks.  "Sure," Anthony said, slightly annoyed.

They arrived at the McDonald's in Georgia.  It was open twenty-four hours. It was pretty late, too, so they were pretty cautious.  "Hey, Albert, wake up, dog."  Jake said, slightly shaking Albert.  "Huh?  What is the....Jake?"  Albert said, exhausted.  "Albert, we're going to get some food, come on!"  "Okay, okay, jeez."  Albert says, groggily, as he steps out of the car.

They all order a Big Mac, since they hadn't eaten in so long.  They stayed there for a few minutes after eating, tweeting, watching YouTube, blah, blah.  

They got back on the road for the rest of the night.  Everyone was asleep once they arrived (except for Anthony).  They arrived at 2 AM.  Anthony woke them all up and they decided to go back to sleep.  They all pitched in to pay for the suite in the hotel.  It had six bed rooms, three full bathrooms (including separate bathtubs and showers),  one kitchen, and a living room.  Anthony woke them all up and they decided to go back to sleep once in their rooms. The next morning, the sound of an alarm went off.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry sorry that I'm so evil.