The Heart

Your Point Of View

Jake woke up to the smell of bacon.  He gets up to see Albert making them breakfast.  "Thank's."  Jake groans, sitting down at the table.  He sadly failed, and fell on his buttocks.  Albert clutched his stomach, laughing so hard that he almost forgot about the bacon.

"So.....nice weather outside."  Jake says, chewing the delicious bacon.  "We live in Florida, Jake.  I think I know that."  Albert says in his sarcastic tone.  That was what Jake loved about him.

They sat on the couch and basically did nothing all day.  Jake ordered some pizza. 

*Ring Ring*

Jake got up with his money.

Albert's Point Of View

I got up after a few seconds to see a girl Jake's age, supposedly flirting with him.  I felt the anger boiling in me.  I couldn't hold it back anymore.  

"Ahem, Jake, we should be going now..."  I say.  "Who are you?"  I felt commotion inside me and just blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.  

"His boyfriend."  I said.  I could've sworn that smoke was coming out my ears.  Jake turned around and looked at me with wide-eyes.  I didn't look at him, though.  I kept my gaze on the girl.  She finally gave in and looked away.  "Whatever, fags." She handed Jake our piazza, and left, but not before giving Jake the, "Call me."  motion with her hand on her ear.  I closed the door and grabbed the pizza.  I sat down and started munching.  "So...your boyfriend?"  Jake asked with a smirk as I turned around.  "Dude, stop, that's gay.  It was the first thing that came to my mind."  Jake's smirk widened.  "Why did you even need to do anything?  It's not like you are my boyfriend or anything."  Jake said, sitting beside me.

If only he knew.

Jake's Point Of View

If only he knew.  

I wish Albert was my boyfriend.  I don't know, but I guess I'm not straight anymore.  Over the time that I've been in Florida, me and Albert have bonded more than we ever did before.  The night at the hotel when he drunkenly kissed me, I just felt a spark.  I never love anyone like I loved him.

I turned and looked at Albert, who turned from the TV and looked at me.

You Point Of View

They looked into each others eyes, getting lost.

Jake slightly leaned in.  Albert did the same, closing his eyes and they slowly leaned forward.

Their lips touched, creating a spark between the two.  The passion that they had for each other was stronger than any other love story in history.  For once, it was only them in the world.  Just them.  They felt like they were finally where they were supposed to be.

They slowly pulled part.

"So much for not gay."  Jake chuckled.