The Surprise

Albert waited at his home.  He couldn't wait to see Jake.  He decided to order a pizza, so that Jake and him could eat when he got there.  Albert watched SpongeBob peacefully. 

A few minutes later the doorbell dinged.  'It can't be here this early.' Albert thought.  He went to the door and saw the pizza guy, standing there.  Albert gave him the money ($8.36) and took the pizza to the kitchen.  Albert got bored, since it was still so early in the morning, so he decided to go into town.

Albert: Hey, Anthony.

Anthony:  Hey, Al.  What do you want this time?

Albert:  Nothing big.  I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out.

Anthony:  Sorry dude, but I have to take care of Bella and Ariel.  Meg is out with her girlfriends.

Albert: Oh, okay.  Thanks dude.

Anthony: Np bro.

Albert walked around town a bit, before deciding to go back home.  'At least I lost some weight...probably.  God knows I need to.'  Albert thought, as he flopped down on his couch to watch SpongeBob.  He got some popcorn and just did nothing for a few minutes (until he sadly ran out of popcorn :0).  He heard a knock at the door.  'Maybe it's Anthony!  Meg probably came home by now.'  

Albert opened the door to see a tall, dorky figure in front of him.

"Hey, Albitch."  Jake said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY PLEASE LET ME LIVE  

I've just been so busy, I kinda forgot.  Sorry its short, too, I just was blank in my head.