The Second Day

Hey Foxlings!  Guess what?  I'm working on a video that's taking HOURS!  So Imma be up ALL night.  Disregard what I said last chapter, because here is another chapter.  Mwah!

________________________________________________________________________________

Lana woke up to loud laughing.  She walked out to the living room to see Albert and Jake watching their old videos. " You loud asses, need to stop!"  They giggled even more.  Lana looked over to see Anthony, dragging himself to the coffee pot.  He looked at Lana angrily, and she nodded.

They got dressed and ate some waffles.  They drove to a nearby water park.  Lana just sat down and read a book, as always, and Anthony decided to play with Al and Jake, this time.  They went down water slides, and splashed around in the swimming pools.  At one point, they even played a small game of tag.

After that, they went to the closest arcade and spent tons of $$$ on arcade coins.  

That was a very fun day.  They were very exhausted and went to bed pretty early, that night. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IM TIRED UGHHHH!  This vid is taking forever.

These short chapters are leading up to something.

I'm very sorry, still.  Buh bye! <3