Kiss Me While I'm Here.

"When you finally find the person just for you, their torn away from you. It hurts... doesn't it, the aching pain resonating from the depth of your soul."

"Wiping away these tears, I finally see from all that you hid from me a world closed off and terrifying. Why did you show this to me... I wish you had just left me to stay in my ignorance..."

"Wanting to turn back time, not wanting to believe in the words that are said the actions that have been done. All I want is to know your alright."

"Living through my eyes are like living through the eyes of a dead person. All I see is black darkness and blurred memories."

"Does every story end out with a happily ever after? Does it ever turn out well for the underdog?"

"Is something wrong when every song I listen to depresses me? Is something wrong when I think of you and cry? Is it wrong when I want to walk away from all this but can't?"

"I just want to fall into your arms, the familiar warm strong arms I love. But your so far away... almost distantly near but not near enough."

"You always want whats unattainable. You desire what is just out of reach, but once you finally have it you want nothing of it. That is not sane, you have what you've wanted, you've wanted more then you can handle."

"With each word spoken, each touch done, you make me fall head over heels in love with you all over again. Don't ever stop doing this."

"Hold my hand and never let go. Protect me from the darkness, and lead me toward the light. Love me forever more."

"I feel forgotten again, its been weeks since my last lapse of depression.. I should have known i would fall into the pit once again..."

"I love you. 3 simple words, barricading all the emotions from within, those ready to spill over and drown everyone."

"Making you happy is my mission, making you smile is my lifes goal. So don't do anything for me in return, just think of this as a gift."

"Running after your shadow, hoping to catch a glimpse of your mysterious face, only to find darkness at every corner. Where are you running to? Where are you running from? Who are you running from?" 

"Feeling the need to rip out my heart and throw it away. It has never done me any good. Now it'll never be the same."

"Far Far Away. Thats us right now, today. I miss yesterday, and I'm terrified of tomorrow."

"Crying, Screaming, Wishing that Everything would just Go Away. This is what I'm Reduced to. In the End You Won and I Lost."

"Stupid, Moronic, Cursed for All Eternity. I should have Learned from My Mistakes, should have Run instead of Stay. When will I Learn..?"

"I write, not because I choose to, but because its the only thing that hasn't up and left me yet."

"I feel the need to every once in a while tear out my heart and restitch the wounds that've reopened."

"Dying right now seems so much an easier task than living."

"My pain capacity just depends on who's been hurting me today." 

"Sometimes: I just wanna see who'll disappear from my life, know who'll make me cry, realize how stupid it is to try, to just want to ____" 

"Fool me once, fail on my part. Fool me twice, I should have learned. Fool me again, Im dead to you."

"The sun is setting, and the moon is coming up. It's time to let the beast out, to let out that hidden you. Show who you are, and be proud. Even if it's only for one night, and one night only."

"Let me take this guitar, and strum a few strings for you. Sorrow, hopelessness, fury, confusion. Will you sing the lyrics that"I am the only thing that can keep you down, so cut this chain between us and let me sink."

"I know only you can create, for this melody of mine?"