Time Always Changed, But You Never Did.

"Keeping a dream alive is much more a difficult process, than keeping yourself alive through it all."

"Sorry things got so bad that you wanted to forget the past, that I was just a figment of your imagination. Don't worry though, things'll get better and I'll be out of your hair forever."

"Dreams are meant to be thought of, but only exist in the confines of your mind. Reality is the sharp edge of a blade, ripping you from your little dream world."

"The best time to give up is before anything happens, it's better that way, less pain to endure."

"Sometimes I wonder if you even pay attention to me on your own free will."

"I think I've run away long enough, I'm tired of hiding what I feel just because I'm scared of losing you."

"I'm dead, with sudden depression and the need to hide in my closet and never come out. I like the dark, because no one can see me cry."

"Making stupid choices are my specialty, but when I met you... That was the smartest choice in my life. Or so I had thought."

"My thought: 'Hate can be a beautiful thing.' Either that, or I'm finally losing it."

"Feeling like the world isn't as dark and foreboding as I had thought yesterday, like there is a light in the dark."

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you truly care, otherwise get back and leave."

"Run after me, follow me to the places your most scared of, make me the light in your darkness."

"Kiss me, and wake me up from this 100 year nightmare."

"Hi, Im ________ , will you be the one to hold my hand until this nightmare is over?"

"I miss the days where I didn't have to worry about her/him, or miss him/her like mad, or want to run away and hide." 

"Keep me in your mind, even for a moment, and I hope one day you'll love me as much as I loved you."