Make My Dreams A Nightmare.

"I'm up and about, singing my little lungs out. Screaming and going to shout. "I love you!" "

"There's nothing wrong with caring, nor is there something wrong about wanting to be cared about. But there are those people who ARE cared about, but don't think they're worth the effort."

"Gonna be dancing in the night air, looking for the light with the moths. The sound of the crickets, the cold breeze that blows by, searching and finding, for that little light in the sky."

"As amazing as it is being in your arms, settled close and safe, it just brings on the unsureness I think when I'm alone. Do you love me, or do you just like playing with a toy when your bored?"

"Stop hiding from what scares you, stand up to it, make it see you as the one with the upper hand. Sometimes having to speak up can be the best weapon against a foe."

"Confusion is imprinted in human nature's genes. Any event can cause the confusion to arise, and wrack the human mind to no end."

"Tough times call for not so easy measures: 1. Run away, easy enough said then done. 2. Stay put and fight, not so fun when you think about it. 3. Other, anything else you can really think of in said situation, right?"

"The thought of change can be terrifying to the mind and the heart. But this motion in life is inevitable, no one can hide from it neither can anyone truly fight against it. Accepting change is scary, but it often is the best choice, no matter how distasteful it seems."

"Talking is just the same as saying nothing at all. You don't tell what's really on your mind, and you don't show what you actually feel inside."

"My best friend is my boyfriend, and my boyfriend is my best friend. Some may think its a difficult thing to manage. But I just find it means we're closer then most."

" Listen to the music, watch the dancers go by, follow with your eyes, sing softly with a sigh."

"Just tell me you love me, even if its for the last time, let me savor it and keep it locked away in my heart."

"Walk behind my eyes, appear in my mind and tell me a secret. Whisper in my ear, softly, gently and tell me that one thing you can tell no other. Let me be the one you depend on, let me be your reason to stay sane." 

 "I'll escape into the world I've created in my mind, where fairy tale endings are real, and the world isn't full of pain and sadness. Your the world I once thought was only in my mind, and you are real, as real as the blood pumping through my heart is. Your my happily ever after."

"If your the drug that cures my sickness, I'll gladly take every drop of you."

"Be the light that keeps on shining, be the one object in my life that brings me comfort. Be my sun, be my journal where I can spill out my soul. Be my best friend, and understand me completely. Be mine."

"This dance, so difficult to remember and just as mysterious as your eyes. Twirling on my feet, going as fast as I can to match your pace, barely keeping up. The music is loud then soft, happy then angry, changing faster and faster. A whirlwind of emotion in just one dance, the dance of life."