Breathing Words Of Pain

"Gonna throw a rock at your head. Imma watch you fall to the ground stone dead. Wait until you see me freaking mad. Cause once you do, Hell's not the only place that's bad."

"Im just the stupid girl who let her heart be taken, and then broken repeatedly. No amount of duct tape or glue will repair the damage inflicted, and no one can fix the bleeding wounds I carry."

"Keeping my words chained securely in my throat, trying to free the emotions I want to be heard by only you. Why can't you hear me screaming out your name?"

"Stay away from me so I can sit in this white room in silence. The jacket I wear is tight, and cuts the air out of me. Don't untie the straps cause I like it this way. The footsteps echo in the hallway, I like to count them, and see how long I can go before I about of you. I can feel the air chill, the floor freeze, time slow down. Your near, and it makes me scared."

"Running around in circles, passing the same tree again and again. Why can't I find the trail that leads straight to you, and run into your arms?"

"Gonna run to you when my legs start to go weak. Gonna hold you when the words I start to speak start to deplete. Anything you do to me makes my heart get into a jump start. Anything you tell me has me bite my lip and have dreams stop coming apart."

"I have a question, and hopefully you can answer it: Will you be able to stitch up my wounds, and heal me little by little? Or just rip out the threads and watch me come undone?"

"I am dead. Come to my funeral and dance on my grave for me will you?"

"Sorry, not here right now, try again after you see the dirt hit the casket."

"Raging emotions, varying to happiness, depression, and total fury.. But mostly, Im just scared about what you'll say to me."

"Giving you a smile, one that only you seem to be able to bring up from inside me. I love you, always and forever."

"Half of my heart is broken and diseased, the other is just barely beating. Please be the cure, and save me before all hope is gone."