Words In My Head

"Read me like a book. Tell me why my spine is so broken, my words so faded. Where's my happy ending."

"The sun is setting, and the moon is coming up. It's time to let the beast out, to let out that hidden you. Show who you are, and be proud. Even if it's only for one night, and one night only."

"Eyes, dark as nightmares. A smile, as devious as the devil's. Your touch, as tempting as any dessert. A taste, as addicting as any drug. Your the demon that sits in my heart and mind."

"When I look at you, my heart is spilling over with emotions that I thought I bottled up and locked away. You bring out everything thats me."

"You be my Once Upon A Time, and let me be your Happily Ever After."

"Why does everyone think what I do isn't me, that when I do this something just has to be wrong. What if I do what I do because I WANT to, not because I want you opinion"

"I guess it doesn't matter what I do. You'd have already forgot me by the time Im gone. So if anything, say goodbye to me before I go."

"It feels like things have been crumbling away, and all that I have left is the ashes of our past. I know I shouldn't grip the past. But I guess when I don't want to cry, the past is the only thing left to hold onto to stay sober."

"I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine, nothing is an obstacle. The only reasons keeping me from ripping you away and keeping you close.. Is the fact that Im too scared to, and that it would hurt the one you actually want and love."

"Things have finally gone downhill, one after another people are disappearing, one day I'll lose you too. Does it make me a coward to be afraid of when that day comes?"

"Lets just say Im not ready to move on, that Im not holding onto you because its random, its because your the only thing left to hold close."

"Watch me light this match, and let it burn whats left of this room. The memories burn away as the wallpaper peels and turns to ashes, and the air becomes smokey and trap everything that was once pure."

"My heart's broken in two, and you don't even know the pieces are in your hands. Why not just crush them to dust, and blow them away for me."