La La La, Words Are Meaningless, La La La

"When I laugh, don't think I really mean it. Sarcasm is my second language."

"I've gone away, to a better place. Where everyday, is somehow okay. I guess its to say, that in some ways. When Im away, thing don't change."

"Take me down. Down to that little place where fire rules, and punishment is nothing but a normal routine. I know you'll watch the fire consume me with bored eyes, then watch as it spits me back out."

"I've gone to the nearest asylum, if you want to talk to me you gotta get approval from the supervisors. Im told Im dangerous."

"Here's something for you to think about: Good bye."

"Broken, I am not. Tied together, I am not. In love with you, I am always."

"I don't feel right when your back is toward me, and your words for another. The pang of being looked over, of being forgotten is too much to bear. Hold me to your chest and cradle me close to your heart. Please let me hear it beat one more time before I go."

"I can't return that smile you give me. Because its so hard to when I feel like utter nothing, and so seeing you smile and laugh... I can't laugh or smile, Im sorry."

"Sooner or later Im gonna give up, but until then.. I'll just destroy everything in my way until I find what I want. You."

"Running away isn't my #1 plan for anything, especially when the one I'm running from is you."

"Why do I keep looking for your name to show up, when Im too scared to talk to you anyways?"

"Sometimes, the new just can't replace the old."

"One, two, three, four, where's the key that unlocks that door. Five, six, seven, eight, let's keep the record straight. Nine, ten, eleven, twelve, even numbers always end well."