A Little Spell To Cast.

"I had a dream. I was walking on a high wire with my arms outstretched, and no matter how much the wind blew the cord I never fell. It felt nice to know that no matter how much wind blew I never fell, and hit the ground far below me. I guess you can get a lesson outta that, huh?"

"Slipping in and out of the dream world, and the real world. When I encounter happiness, is it a dream or is it a reality?"

"No matter what life throws at you, you have the choice to dodge it and stay alive, or risk the chance, and catch it. What will you do?"

"Empty chances, holding only empty dreams. Nothing ever really changes, does it."

"Dancing to the tempo of my own drum, going as fast or as slow as I want. Life is like this. Either going way too fast, or was too slow."

"Running with my heart in my pocket, anyone could walk up and rob it from me."

"Tapping fingers, thrumming mind, grinding my teeth in concentration from the pounding of my heart. Think think think think. I got to have something to say, something to do, no matter how little it is it's all for you."

"With that smile upon your face, not giving a care to my disgrace. All the times I just can't erase, the past, the pain, all the time I've had to waste."

"I'm singing to everything, and I'm listening to nothing."

"The bomb blasted through the area, leaving nothing but chaos and shattered homes and families. In this equation, who's the bomb: You or Me?"

"No one's alone if they have the stars above them, and the ground under their feet. Because, if your alive and breathing, there is always at least one person there by your side."

"I'm laughing my head off because everything you told me was a lie."

"Can't stick to one thing, gotta run run run and mix things up. Maybe it can't be helped, with everything being locked up in a tight nut shell."

"Your beautiful, no matter what other's tell you. Your intelligent, even if you get F's for the rest of your school life. Your amazing, because you know who you are, and that's all that matters."

"I guess you two were closer then I could imagine. Closer then you and I could ever be, maybe ever were. Damn.... I need to figure out this mess going on in my heart."

"Hmm... 1,2,3 there is a little birdy I see, 4,5,6 flying from tree to tree. Catch the creature, stroke its wings, then set it free as it always should be."

"Give me all you've got, cause by the time things are over, they'll be gone anyways."

"Night and day, awake and asleep, breathing and holding your breath. Opposites attract in the most short of times."

"I've never had a good time with love, or happiness. But falling in love with you has made every challenge easier then the last."

"Love is something that just can't be given to just anyone, it has to be earned and cared for."