Me Amazing? Not So Much.

"I do what I do because it feels like the best choice. It may be the wrong choice, but its what my heart wanted. Is that so wrong?"

"Darkness really lightens up the mood doesn't it? Turn all the lights off, and sit in the corner. That's me."

"Singing at the top of my lungs, screaming your name to the beat of the song in my heart. I'd replay you as many times as I possibly could."

"Im head over heels in love with you. If all you did was smile at me, I could live with the heartbreak and still walk for you."

"I wonder if you think about me at all. Do you? Or am I just a lost figment of what once was..?"

"The heart I own is dirtied and broken. Stitched up with forgotten hopes and dreams. Will you be the one to heal it once and for all?"

"Smile for me, because I cannot myself."

"Making a person smile may sound like an easy task to do. But you don't know the lengths you have to go, to get a genuine smile."

"When my heart is so close to yours, it doesn't matter how many miles span us across the world."

"This time I won't let you walk all over me, this time Im not the cracked sidewalk. This time.. I'll be the one you look up at, you listen to for once. I will be your sky, your world."

"I wonder what the world would be if we were together. I wonder what life could have been if it happened. No matter how dark it may turn out, I'm still with you."

"Pure anger I haven't felt in a long time. The urge to rip out their throats, and feed them to sharks. Everything that I thought was sacred and untouched, dirtied and soiled. Anger as unbridled and hot as the fires of Hell. I am the one thing you will regret to mess with."

"Its getting harder and harder to pretend and not care. Maybe Im not trying enough, maybe Im just being a wimp and coward. But I can't ignore this feeling, I can't say a thing."

"Darkness really lightens up the mood, doesn't it? Turn all the lights off, and sit in the corner. That's me."

"Remember when you told me you loved me? Was that a lie, or just a dream?"

"Making a person smile may sound like an easy task to do. But you don't know the lengths you have to go, to get a genuine smile."

"To think you really loved me, maybe it was a lie. But to have you fool me into loving you, that was a definite mistake."

"When I think about you, I can't stay sane. But when I don't think about you, Im still not sane. Help me?"

"Im gonna do something, whether its jumping off a building to playing with alcohol. Will you tell me not to, and say that the only thing I need to do is be with you?"

"Your a the only medicine that can cure this dark thing living in my heart. But are you the one who created it in the first place?"

"Sometimes I thought we'd be together forever, but things changed, I changed, you changed. Now we're not even strangers, we're lost memories of each other."

"Even if I don't remember you in another life, will you still remember me and love as as I was once before?"

"Maybe if I shut up, someone will notice I've only been speaking because of them, and see how important they mean to me."

"Live life with 3 simple rules: 1. Never fall in love. 2. Never get too close to anyone. 3. Never be yourself. I broke each of those rules when I met you."

"These three words, stuck in my throat, choking me to tell you. I can't seem to part my lips, to open them wide and say it. Can you be the one to make the first move?"