Sometimes I Can't Say Anything To You.

"Shut up, and listen to what I have to say. Sit down, stay still, pay attention, okay? Once Im done, you better know how to reply. If not well, just dig a hole, sit in it, and die."

"I want to fly. Through the air, and touch the cold rain drops fall onto my finger tips. But the only thing I can touch, the heat from the fire below my feet, tugging."

"Last time we spoke, I was the one who was cheerfulness, and you were the negative one. This time you seem to be the one oozing joy, while Im on the brink of numbness. What a change."

"No matter what you make me go through, I'm always able to forget about the hurt, and be your friend. Even if that's all you want from me."

"Someone tells you a lie, and you think its a truth. Then another tells you the truth, but you think is a lie. Words are nothing more than acts of confusion, and unknown emotions for the further future."

"Make me believe you when you tell me you love me, give me some proof. Even if I don't in the beginning, convince me, make me see. Make me see that you love me too."

"Your all that runs through my mind. Every single moment I'm awake I think of you, every moment I'm asleep I'm dreaming of you."

"Sleeping at night with my nightlight on, staring at the darkness waiting for the monster to crawl out. A shadow, a figure, its coming nearer and nearer. Wait... no... its you."

"Step by step with each sound and movement you make, life in my eyes seems to become clearer and clearer."

"I want to rip out my voice box, because right now screaming doesn't do anything but hurt."

"Singing along to words from an unknown song, tapping my foot to the tune I just can't name, my eyes closed and everything is fine. Fine enough that it's okay to look over my shoulder, and know no one's there to scare me."

"Listening to words unspoken, watching from behind a window pane with my hands trying to reach out to you. So near to me, yet so far away. I don't know what to do to make you smile anymore."

"It's 12 something a.m. and I'm not a bit tired. Watch me climb that tree in a minute, then sit on the roof to stare at the stars."

"Every second that passes, feels like a year slowed down even more. Every word thats uttered through those perfect lips, draw me nearer but make me want to run far far away. A confusion, created and possessed inside a being I want so much."