I Can Float Like A Cloud.

"Be the little secret I hold in my heart, heard of but never truly spoken. Whisper loving nothings into my ears, and make me feel safe. My own shadow, my own light in the dark."

"Why do I keep doing the things I know will hurt me. Am I that much of a masochist? I don't find pleasure in feeling like crying to death, so what is it? I'm more messed up as you think."

"Kiss me with those perfect lips, touch me with those graceful fingertips, make me feel like Im the one you think of most."

"Sleeping 6 feet underground, mind slated clean and a heart shattered and crushed to ashes. Music playing up above, the world going on like it has for billions of years. Nothing has changed, nothing ever will. Life is life, no matter how important you may be."

"I want to thank you for the laughs, the smiles, the hesitant but comforting moments. One day, I want to repay what you've done for me ten fold."

"Life is no less whether your an animal or plant, or a human being like you. Each living, breathing thing has a purpose in life, no matter how big or small. They have a purpose, that no other thing but them can fulfill. So don't think your unimportant, because your part is just as important as his/hers."

"Writing is my passion, listening is a trait I hold, music is the thing I turn to when things get too hard, and your the solution to any problem I have."

"If I left you right now, would you beg for me to come back? Would you cry and shout my name into the air? Would you grab my hand and pull me back? Would this heart of yours ever break for me?"

"Kick me and I'll be injured. Choke me and call me almost there. Stab me in the heart and call me dead."

"Having everything in the world at your fingertips, and yet what you want the most is just out of your reach. You can't by them with money, you can't make them yours by force, you can't trick them into being yours. No. Its their choice to be yours or not."

"No one should end their life when it is just starting. Through all the bad and all the ugly, there is a layer underneath all of that, a clean and pure layer waiting to be lived through with a smile. Don't try it, don't hurt yourself because you think its the only thing left that you can do."

"A broken heart, a stitched up heart, a bleeding heart, a patched and frail heart. All those are is the scars that you hold deep inside, scars that only some maybe none may ever see in you. But no, there will be one, one who will dig through all the hurt and pain, all the shame and angst that you bear, and seal up that last aching cut."

"Don't touch my heart. Don't heal my wounds. Don't make me laugh or smile at your words. Don't make me fall so deep into this mess. Don't make me cry in the end. Don't leave my side. Don't be gone."

"Never think that your life ends when you die, because that my friend is just the beginning."

"Your not alone in this dark world we call Reality, because in your dreams is a city full of people just like you waiting."

"Take me away and never take me lead me back. Don't you dare think I will fall for your tricks again, because I know you now. I know the true you."

"No matter where you go, no matter how far you may as well be. It will never ever dampen or lessen not only mine but so many peoples love for you, we will wait for you in that other life. Because it is said that those who have a strong bond of love , will see each other again in their next life and that they are bond in friendship or love for eternity. We will wait for you, we will cry for you, we will love you."