The First Is the Last Time

Victoria: So hey, here is another chapter of quotes :) Oh, if I already had a quote here or there that was in a previous chapter please comment and I'll fix it~

Have fun reading!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I wonder what the world would be if we were together. I wonder what life could have been if it happened. No matter how dark it may turn out, I'm still with you."

"Pure anger I haven't felt in a long time. The urge to rip out their throats, and feed them to sharks. Everything that I thought was sacred and untouched, dirtied and soiled. Anger as unbridled and hot as the fires of Hell. I am the one thing you will regret to mess with."

"Im not a freak because I like this, and you like that. Im not a weirdo because you just don't like what I do. Im a shame to mankind because I chose to be, and you can't change that."

"This needle I stick in my arm, injecting myself with your essence. Maybe it'll kill me one day, maybe it'll change me. No matter what happens, Im taking the risks to see the outcome."

"Should have just disappeared when I had the chance. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened."

"Sometimes when you think something should make you happy, and it doesn't. It doesn't mean its not a good thing. Just that you have another emotion battling the full happiness you want."

"Life became interesting when I met you. Now Im not sure if it's went uphill or downhill."

"The stitches just keep ripping. The salt of my tears mix with the blood of my wounds. No matter how many nights pass, this nightmare continues on."

 ~Quotes Found/and or Made By awkward_turtle

"Sometimes we come into a person's life not to make them love us, but to let them feel they're so much worth loving."

"There's a difference between being pretty & beautiful. When someone is pretty, they have good appearances, but when someone is beautiful, they shine on the inside & out."

"I'll always come running back to you, not matter how many times you hurt me, or how many times you make me cry, as soon as you need me i'll be there sooner or later you'll understand I'm nothing at all like the rest"

"It's amazing how at one point in our lives we will be extremely close with someone and later they will become a complete stranger. You will pass by them w/o a single word. W/o a single acknowledging look. This person, who once knew you so well, who once knew your fears, your desires, your dreams, your past, Is now walking right past you, seeing right through you. 

"Day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different."

"I wanna be the girl who makes your bad days better & the one who makes you say "my life has changed since I met her" "

"I might not have the prettiest face, the nicest body, the biggest eyes, cutest smile, or the best attitude. But I can promise you, my personality is a keep. 

"We live in a world with people pretending to be something they're not, but when I'm with you, I'm the person I wanna be."

"I am every mistake I've ever made. I am every person I've ever hurt. I am every word I've ever said. I am made of flaws. ♥" 

"How do you look at the person you love and tell yourself its time to walk away?"

"One day you'll miss me, like I miss you. One day you'll need me like I need you. one day you'll love me, like I love you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you. . ."

"They say nobody is perfect, but i say that saying's dumb. because even with all your imperfections, you're as perfect as they come. ♥"

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."

"Shoot me in the head. Watch me bleed. This is what I want you to see."

"Can I have the right to be lost in this world like everyone else? A world where others look toward me for a way through the fog? A way out?"

"I do what I do, because it feels like the best choice. It may be the wrong choice, but its what my heart wanted. Is that so wrong?"

"Sometimes I regret doing this and that, but this is one thing I would never regret."

"Im just being stupid to want you all to myself. Im still stupid to have you carved so deep into my heart. Im so stupid to be totally in love with you still."

"If your willing to fall in love with a monster, atleast have some protection for the bites."

"Saying goodbye is a whole lot harder than saying hello. Whether its to the one you love, or the one you hate. You always want to cry at the goodbyes."

"Before a moment in time begins, something else ends. Before you take a breath, one is let go. Before you fall, you think of the end."

"Your my friend when I know I can count on you to be on my side. Your my friend when I know you actually care about what I do, or don't do to myself. Your my friend when we both can just sit in silence but know its natural."

"Dreaming: Laughing and talking, comfort without worry. Everything that is'nt.

Reality: The pain in my palm, the confusion in my head, the ache in my heart "

____________________________________________________________________________

Victoria: I hope you all enjoyed the quotes! If you want to use one, please comment and I'll give you permission ^-^

Oh, and if any of you have a quote or two you want to share, comment and I'll post and give you credit! :D

~Comment/Vote/Fan