Hung By My Words.

"Every 11:11, am or pm, I wish that you're happy, you're good all over, you're not going through anything bad. I should have wished harder.."

"You breathe out of impulse, the impulse your heart tells you every second of every day, to live."

"Lovely day, lonely night, no matter where you are you're on my mind. Whether I'm laughing, or crying to sleep, you and your smile is all that I need."

"Sometimes I regret doing this and that, but this is one thing I would never regret."

"Im just being stupid to want you all to myself. Im still stupid to have you carved so deep into my heart. Im so stupid to be totally in love with you still."

"If your willing to fall in love with a monster, atleast have some protection for the bites."

"Saying goodbye is a whole lot harder than saying hello. Whether its to the one you love, or the one you hate. You always want to cry at the goodbyes."

"Sadness isn't all I feel. I can feel the way your hand fits perfectly against mine. The warmth from your kiss, and the touch of our skin. I feel you."

"Shoot me in the head. Watch me bleed. This is what I want you to see."

"Before a moment in time begins, something else ends. Before you take a breath, one is let go. Before you fall, you think of the end."

"Your my friend when I know I can count on you to be on my side. Your my friend when I know you actually care about what I do, or don't do to myself. Your my friend when we both can just sit in silence but know its natural."

"I shall be your guardian angel, watching over you. I will hold your hand and lead you down the right path, the path you deserve."

"I just want to fall into your arms, the familiar warm strong arms I love But your so far away... almost distantly near but not near enough."

"Breaking Benjamin blaring in my ears, the familiar comforting sound of keys on a keyboard tapping away Oh, and the night quiet and peaceful, but with a distant almost nonexistent feeling of sadness This was the time of day I loved the most..."

"Sometimes you just have to let go of the past, and hold onto the future. But. Thats never always the case, not in situations like these."

"Don't forget me, don't leave me to drift away in the wind. Please, keep me safe and loved. Keep me from crying to loneliness again. Please.."

"Live life like it only lasted this one day. Live life with the one(s) you love. Live life with a smile to the bitter sweet end."

"Doing something for the sake of the one you love may sound like a good idea, but the consequences can be deadly."

"Living just for tomorrow, Dying so I can start my next lifetime, Singing to you with my last breath." 

"Raising our hands, screaming out loud, us all knowing the world may just end right now."

"Kiss my lips, touch my heart. Kiss my tears, touch my soul. Kiss my wounds, hold my heart and soul in your hands."

"Sometimes when your so caught up in a mess. You lie and lie your way deeper, sooner or later though. You'll be so buried alive, you can't get out no matter how much you kick."

"Lying to the ones I love most, lying to myself in the process. Its taken its toil on me, Im sorry I haven't been truthful about how I feel. Im sorry."

"Wanting to turn back time, not wanting to believe in the words that are said the actions that have been done. All I want is to know your alright."

"Living through my eyes are like living through the eyes of a dead person. All I see is black darkness and blurred memories."

"All of this is fiction, the truth is just made up fiction. Your just words on a page, fairy tale dreams a person like me dreams of every night."

"Take my hand and come with me, and we'll hide from this cruel reality."

"Kissing you lips, touching your skin, all the things I once thought were impossible. Hiding my dreams, living a lie. I finally went down the right path, a path that led me to you..."

"Running away from your true self is like running away from your shadow. Though you run and run, the real you is never far behind. So stop running, and let the real you show let the real you appear from that shadow."

"Confessing from the heart... Is a feeling that you will never forget.."

"Write my name in the earth, whisper my name into the wind, take my heart and mark it as yours."