Spoiling the whole story

Arrgh, I have the whole storyline fixed up but I don't know how to actually make this into a story. I'm still not continuing this so if you want, here is the major spoiler of this story. heheh∼

So basically, Tikki and Plagg are a lovesick duo but yet avoids each other because of the curse they are put in. I know from where I stopped, it hadn't shown any signs yet. So, Tikki avoids Plagg but still have feelings for that cat while Plagg avoids Tikki to protect her, and remember the flame? Plagg realised that over the days it was dying down and so was Tikki's health. Marinette and Tikki have been absent very often as Tikki was also sick often, and Chat finds Ladybug to always show up late. Soon, their identities revealed by Plagg's mischief and yeah Marinette and Adrien fall in love with each other after days of solitude of 'he knows me. I'm sure he hates me!' and 'I don't know who to love. Marinette or Ladybug?' (Plagg was almost giving up hearing this sentence) As Marinette and Adrien falls in love, Plagg and Tikki too but as expected, too scared to tell each other. Very soon, a new individual was back which shocked Tikki but not Plagg, they when over to Master Fu and freed the other kwamis. They all get their owners all to try to defeat that person which they failed. In the end, the man died by Plagg also releasing his inner demon but when the person was dying, Tikki's flame was fading too. It revealed that Tikkis's lifeline was connected to the person as she was living a second life, and she died with him and Plagg was heartbroken. 

But again a miracle happened. It has something to do with the title of the story. I wonder what happened and who is this particular person? You guys find out and imagine, I guess?