Ten: Secret

Plagg's POV

A crystalline small glass dome was placed in Master Fu's hands as he took it out of the Miraculous chest box. I looked at Master Fu quizzically.

What's so special about a glass dome?

"Uh, a glass dome?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

Master Fu placed back the surface with a click and put the chest on top on the gramophone. He walked back to his original place.

I dumbfoundedly followed.

"This isn't just any type of glass dome. It's a dome where it contains the secret of the miraculous, where the first guardian, the Great Master manage to save,"Master Fu explained.

I examine the dome. The fact that there is only air inside it, confuses me and makes me question, is that really that special to be kept for so long?

"Plagg, don't judge a book by its cover. You haven't seen what is inside of it yet," Master Fu said.

He placed a hand over the dome, covering it when suddenly a light bloomed inside, which made my eyes grew wide.

Master Fu uncovered the dome as a flare sparked in it, glowing brightly in the evening light.

The flame started off small at first but as seconds past, it grows bigger uncontrollably and returns back small.

The sides of the flame were tinted of crimson red neatly outlining the ocherous chroma in the middle of the spark.

I gawked at it long enough to make Master Fu to snapped me back to reality.