Six: Dense

Tikki's POV

"Tikki, care to explain?" Marinette asked as soon as I sank my bag on a side of her room.

I glance at her with a bewildered expression.

"Explain what, Marinette?" I asked her back, hands up in the air. All I know is that I have done nothing wrong.

"Explain why did your antennas randomly popped out of your hair?" she emphasized, pointing to the pair of antennas on my head.

I giggled and explained that when kwamis feel any sense of emotions in human form, our kwami-like features will pop out.

"So that's why people didn't get freaked out when they saw you walking?" She doubted, cupping her chin.

I nodded and sat down on her chaise while she just slumped on her chair.

"But wait..." she trailed off, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. "Plagg has cat ears and a tail when he saw you, does that mean-"

"Yes, he is a kwami," I finished for her, unamused that she mentioned his name.

She spun her office chair and looked at me with lit up sapphirine eyes.

"A kwami?! Mon Dieu! I wonder who's kwami does he belong to?"

"Who's your partner when it comes to fighting akumas?" I asked back.

Marinette thought for a while.

Really?

Don't tell me you don't know your own partner.

"Chat Noir?"

I nodded my head curtly this time.