One: Snack

Marinette's POV

"Marinette! Marinette, wake up!" I feel a nudge at my hair.

I peeped opened my eye to see little Tikki poking me to wake up. I yawned and put out my hands to stretch out.

"What is it, Tikki?" I asked, rubbing my droopy eyes. She sighed while rolling her eyes.

"It's time for patrol. Don't tell me you forget? This is the fifth time you skipped it!" She stated, firmly.

Oh.

I glanced away, guilty but stood up. I toughened my pigtails and rubbed my eyes.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

I bounced up by the sound of that. I looked at Tikki and to my porch on top. I climbed up the stairs, peeked open my trap door and saw a black figure sitting on my balcony railings.

I squint my eyes to see the figure more clearly. 

"Chat Noir?" I heaved, making the cat-themed superhero to turn his head.

"What are you doing here? Are you on patrol?" I asked, despite the guiltiness in my voice.

He beamed and nodded as a reply. I rolled my eyes, teasingly. "Let me guess, your hunger got the best of you?" I asked.

He grinned. "Aww, princess. You know me too well."

Well, of course, kitty. I'm your partner under the Ladybug mask you adore after all.

I invited him down to my room and offered him a plate of cookies. He joyfully gobbled most of the cookies in two swift minutes, making me lament at my terrible pun-making partner.

"This is paw-some, Marinette! Su-purr-b!" He praised while packing his throat down with the baked goods, eyes gleaming.