Prologue: Curse

Plagg's POV

"Tikki?" I cried out as soon as I felt her breathing slowed down. My heart pounds faster as I called out to her again.I feel her body going limp in my arms. I shivered and bring her chest closer.

Zero.

No pulse or anything.

She's gone.

I killed her.

Hot tears started to stream down my cheeks as I feel her surface against mine, colder than frost. I graze away her hair from her face, staring at her gorgeous porcelain skin with a trickle of blood spilled from her mouth.

I can sense her spirit departing from her body, like any death I endure before. The darkness which where my hand pierce through her body spread around her like a wildfire.

Before she was engulfed into the darkness, I cupped her face in my palms and place a kiss on her lips. 

She's gone now, vanished from this world and there's nothing I can do about it. How did I let this monster take control of me?! 

I fling my head back and bawled in the darkness. I looked around, to see only my other teammates, puddles of blood circled them.

I killed them.

I killed everyone here in this place.

Tikki, Wayzz, Trixx, Pollen, Dussu, Nooroo. 

All of them.

"Well, that was tragic, eh?" A voice spoke through the shadows that covered my darkened eyes. I was too grieve-stricken to respond.

I hold back my tears as I saw something on the ground in front of me. Tikki's Yin necklace! It didn't disappear with her although my cataclysm affected her body.

I looked down to mine, the Yang necklace. I picked both up and placed them closer, making them intersect with each other.

Suddenly, an electric green aura encloses me causing me to go dizzy and failing myself again like before, but the pain is difficult. Everything went black all of the sudden.

                                    ####

I feel my senses got back to me as I agitated up from the fall. I was abruptly drained. Infront, I saw the one who caused destruction to this kingdom, all struck down with three sharpest blades I ever saw. My brother, Zylon.

"Perish you, little brother! And your friends! You will never know the meaning of love ever again!" He cursed me as his body started to get consumed with darkness.

I feel a tingle all over my body, it was surrounded with a visible black whirl. I turned around to see each of my friends with their own curl of magic.

A bright pink light flickered brightly near me that made me coat my eyes. I was shocked as what stood in front of my eyes.

"T-Tik-"

"Plagg! Wake up!" A voice snapped in front of me.

I lazily jerked up and groaned out of frustration. The blonde model boy frowned at me. I snorted. "What do you want? Can't a cat get his beauty sleep?" I said, coarsely.

Why of all naps, Adrien, you have to disrupt this one?!

"It's patrol time, Plagg! Stop sleeping, you lazy pig!" the boy declared as he opened his window.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him, climbing back on the comfy cushion I was on. I was about to let my head down to the cushion to resume the memory that last ages ago but I was intruded as I was absorbed into Chat Noir's ring.

What an impatient Chat noir I have!

Finally! My first chapter of my book! But I'm a first timer so please, critiques are accepted!

∼∼ Harly