Twelfth: Sleepover

Tikki's POV

I know I'm not really a negative kind of girl but class is boring. The things that the teacher is babbling about could never get absorbed into my brain and my notebook.

I gazed at the board, zoning out to outer space while doodling random drawings and scribbles on my notes to assume that I was listening to what she was speaking. My mind was nowhere around the globe but in my own land of wonder.

"Tikki!" A voice shouted which cause my brain to relapse back to actuality.

"Y-yes, Ms Mendeleiev?" I replied, standing in crimson at the sight of eyes penetrating through me like I just came from outer space.

"Were you paying attention in my class?" Ms Mendeleiev demanded, her hand cupping her chin and her eyebrows narrowed behind her black square-framed glasses.

Was I? Nope, I wasn't at all.

"Y-yes," I stuttered out my lie.

Ms Mendeleiev smirked. "Well, if you did, what is the biggest star in the universe that scientists have discovered? I repeated this for the third time already."

I gulped and bit my lip secretly. I searched up my brain to find an answer that could probably relate to the question. Alarmed, something suddenly locked up in my brain as I realised I actually took snippets of the lesson into my brain.

Well, this should do.

"The VY Canis Majoris. It was the largest star known, yet the most luminous one known with the size of 2600 solar radii," I replied with my obvious squeakings.

I don't know what I'm practically babbling about. Someone, please help me.

The rest of class's eyes were wide and their jaws dropped at me. Ms Mendeleiev fixed her specs up and nodded, continuing her lesson.

I sank back down into my seat, timidly, with Plagg snickering beside me.

"Nice timing to shut off to wonderland when you are in a strict science lesson," he commented, mockingly as he put up a grin.

"Shut up," I shot back softly. Plagg always visits his own wonderland, why doesn't he get caught?

As if reading my mind, Plagg responded. "It is because you were super obvious, sweetie."

I rolled my eyes and looked at my notebook, tearing away the paper which was covered with cookie doodles and stuff to throw it away.

What was I thinking about? Candy wonderland maybe.

RING!

"A reminder from Ms Bustier, please complete your project by next Monday or the detention room is where you will go," Ms Mendeleiev said to end her lesson before advancing her heels out of the classroom.

I sighed in relieved. Monday is only two days away and only 1/12th part of the project isn't been filled up. It's mostly the timeline of what happened.

"Tikki! Plagg! Come here!" Alya called from her desk, Marinette, Nino and Adrien turned their heads to face her.

We both casually strolled there before Plagg's face got shoved by a phone which got him reeling backwards in shocked. Alya's eyes gleamed with excitement.