Four: Tikkinia

Tikki's POV

"Ok, I'm done!" I swallowed my last cookie bit and exclaimed.

"Do it now, Tikki!" Marinette beamed, gleefully.

I spontaneously calmed her down from jumping, afraid her parents would come up to check up on her.

I sighed an 'ok' and flew to the centre of the room.

I closed my eyes, concentrated on the stability of magic that I released so that blinding rays can engulf me sleekly.

A feel of abrupt energies latches on me as the aura strengthens.

After a few seconds, I felt myself on the floor with warmth all over. A dizziness came after that.

I opened my eyes as soon as the dizziness passed and found an astonished Marinette beside me.

I was about to ask if I did anything incorrect but her remarks got me to shut my mouth.

"T-Tikki, you look absolutely stunning!"

She raised her hand to boost me up and directed me towards the mirror. I gasped at my appearance.

My hair was compact and wavy; tied into two pigtails and it came down to a few inches beneath my hips.

It was dark rose-pink with black streaks in front. Two black strands that framed my face hung loosely.

I wore a red puffer knee-length dress; black spots at the base. A smoky dark grey blazer draped around me and red converse shoes coated my feet. My black pants and porcelain skin finished the look.

I was thankful that I looked like Marinette's age, not over five thousand years old that I should be.

It felt weird as I was too use to levitating instead of standing with two feet on the ground. I feel my legs staggered as I stood.

I still need some time to get used to this.