Epilogue

I decided to make an epilogue since some of you guys were disappointed it ended.

Mephisto pv:

Katherine

I stared at the little girl, smiling as she played with dolls, Amaimon sat next to her.

Her hair was in two pink pig tails, she was wearing a yellow shirt and pink shorts, she was now five and the age was catching up with how she looked, which was good.

Her eyes were the essence of her mothers, she reminded me so much of her mom. I smiled remembering the first day I met Alice, when she collapsed into me, when I treated her wounds and found out she was a demon.

Her mom was everything to me, I was sad at first when she died, I was moping around, but when I saw her child our child, I couldn't help but smile.

They came inside Amaimon set her on the counter, tears were welding her eyes. I glared at my brother accusing him of what ever she was crying about.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked

"I can't find my doll,"

The relief off my chest, you wouldn't believe.

"Which one, honey?"

"You,"

"The mephy one?"

"Yeah," a single tear rolling down her cheek

"I can get another one,"

"I want that one, mommy gave me that one,"

Now it hit me, she would never cry over any other doll, but this particular one, I made Amaimon search her room, while she helped me look outside.

Amaimon emerged from the house holding the doll, I smiled, he moved it side to side between his fingers. Katherine's face turned to a smile, her face was the definition of happy in that moment, she hugged the doll to her chest.

"Come on kiddo, we have some lunch to eat!"

"Yay!"

I scooped her up as she giggled innocently, Amaimon who wasn't wearing his brown torn robe had taken it off the wooden chair at the table.

Katherine sat with her doll, fist around her fork, eating mac 'n' cheese, she had a glass of milk she would occasionally drink from, she had a milkstache on her lip from drinking milk.

Amaimon started on his fifth chocolate bar today, I stared at him. I looked at him as he unwrapped the tinfoil around it.

"So Amaimon, how did you find the stash?"

"What ever do you mean big brother?"

"That's your fifth one today, I don't remember giving you any today,"

He innocently handed me the chocolate bar, I broke off the piece he was eating and shoved it in his mouth, I put the other half on Katherine's plate.

I wasn't wearing my coat or my cape today so you could see my vest, I sat with Katherine while she ate, I read some manga and drank coffee.

I looked at my beautiful daughter, our beautiful daughter, I kissed her forehead, she smiled and continued to eat her apple and mac 'n' cheese.

I couldn't have asked for a better daughter, even though my time with Alice was short-and I had to share her- it was the best time of my endless life.

I have to admit my father wasn't to happy to find I had a child, but I couldn't care less. Amaimon sat across from us, I liked how he acted with Katherine she brought out the best in him, he was kind and gentle he even smiled.

Amaimon was just as close to Katherine as I was, I smiled in delight at the view of our make shift family, I drank some coffee and set the cup back down, I couldn't have asked for a better family.

**********************************
NOW THE BOOK IS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS EPILOGUE!!!! I WAS GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW SO BE GLAD IT WAS TODAY!!!!! AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! WOO HOO *note the sarcasm* I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH THANK YOU FOR READING IT AND VOTING FOR IT!!!! I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE WOULD LIKE IT SO THANK YOU!!!!!