Continued

I slowly turned around, my face lit up with anger, I clenched my hands into fists and I clenched my jaw, it was

Max

"Get the hell out of here!"

"Now that's not nice,"

"Shut the hell up!"

I moved to punch him but I felt arms around my waist picking me up and holding me back. Ryuji.

"Ryuji let me go!"

"Who is this?"

"Let me go!"

I bit his arm, he dropped me, I motioned to go get help, I looked for Konekomaru but he ran off.

"I said that if you came back I would kill you,"

"Alice that's not very kind of you,"

"Fuck you! you piece of shit!"

I punched his nose, the following sound indicated I broke it.

I punched his stomach, and side kicked his legs so he fell. He hoped up and punched my mouth, blood trickled out the right side.

I unsheathed my scythe.

"Oo now the fun starts,"

He pulled out a vial, he popped the top and chugged it.

He changed into a black flaming figure, he looked like himself but with fangs, a tail, and black fire sprouting out at least a foot, he looked like he was in a dark shadow.

"What the fuck did you do?!"

"I drank demons blood,"

He choked, then rushed towards me. he had sharp claws and he kept swiping at my neck.

/what the hell am I going to do/

/Fire what's the best way to defeat fire, water? well yes but he will expect that/

That's when an idea popped into my head.

I chanted a sutra.

"Dragon breath!"

I pointed my scythe towards the sky.

/please work please work please!/

*******idea*******

Ok I'll shoot fire into the sky, hopefully causing a storm, that will cause thunder, metal will attract I have to get to the bridge. Fire and electricity, if you put water on an electrical fire it makes it worse I hope it works

********************

I started running towards the bridge that connects to the town, at the end of the bridge I wiped around I had felt a few sprinkles and then it started slowly getting harder.

It didn't rain all over it just rain around the area of the town, the rain would hit max and it would sizzle then be replaced with more fire.

/shit/

I heard distant thunder in the distance and where there's thunder there's lightening, max smiled evilly.

"What's the matter? realizing your to weak to defeat me?"

"No not at all, I'm just waiting for something,"

"Like help?"

"No,"

I saw the lightening start in the clouds and it appeared like slow motion, as it got closer to the metal bridge.

"I'm waiting for this,"

"Kirigacure style tsunami technique!"

The lightening hit the bridge it electrocuted both of us, only he was dosed in water and fire, I was not.

The last thing I remembered was Max falling down then I fell to my knees, my vision had spots in it then it went blurry, I blacked out.

************************************

OKAY SO I KNOW THIS ONE WAS NOT THE BEST, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR! AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 90 READS! THIS IS AWESOME I FEEL SO LOVED THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!