the first week

/ung my head/

(Every ********* is a different day, I do realize I didn't do five so just roll with it)

"A.J? wake up my dear, love wake up," a familiar voice cooed.

/Mephisto/

"Hmm yeah," I rolled over,

/what is he wearing?!?! he looks more of a clown!/

Whit top hat, white vest, pink polka dotted ascot, white shorts, pink leggings?, purple boots!!?!? Omg I'm in a house with a clown.

"Lets go, True Cross Academy awaits!"

"Ungh ok fine,"

I said getting up I stumbled, but he caught me.

"Maybe I should help you down the stairs?"

"Yeah,"

With that he put a hand on my waist and took my arm over his shoulders. I was limping pretty bad but I think I could manage.

"If your hand goes any lower I will bash your head into that wall.

"Oh erm ok?"

He walked me to his limo.

/pink?/

I sat there in the black seats staring at him awkwardly. I zoned out

/he's so warm and strong a little cocky but he's cute he's more then that he's hot sexy almost/

"Alice? Allliccceee? Alice?"

"Hmm? oh what sorry,"

"It's ok to think of me, I am gorgeous *wink*,"

"You little I was not!"

"Sure sure,"

I jumped across ready to punch him, I was sitting on his lap.

"No need to get defensive,"

He put his hand on my cheek even through the glove he was warm, I could feel my cheeks get warm. he smiled

"Your eyes are beautiful,"

The driver started suddenly which flung me forward, I ended up biting his neck, on accident.

"Alice I barely know you and your already giving me love bites?! you naughty girl,"

My cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

The driver stopped suddenly and sent us flying back I was on the floor his hand was in the seat and the floor. he was over me.

"Well isn't this awkward?"

My cheeks turning darker.

"Your a weirdo,"

"Hmm,"

He said biting his lip his hand on my chin, he wasn't looking at my eyes but drifting past my nose and on my lips.

"Mephisto?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

He leaned our noses touching, I put two fingers on his lips, and leaned over to his ear.

"Not now,"

I got up and out of the limo, since it had stopped in front of True Cross Academy. Mephisto getting out of the car walked past me and grabbed my hand.

"This way we have to get your papers,"

"Papers?"

"Yes to enroll you into True Cross Academy!"