Yay

*le time skip 2 months later*

I tapped my finger impatiently waiting for Mephisto to come home, he said today he would, i was so excited that I barely paid attention to anything today.

I heard the door open, I jumped up and ran to him, I hugged him so tight, he smiled and hugged me back. he held up a bottle.

"I brought back a gift," he whispered in my ear, his breath tickled my neck.

"What is it?"

"A special wine from Gehenna,"

"I'm underaged,"

"You've been drunk before, remember,"

"Yes I do, I don't want to so it again,"

"You won't get drunk this time,"

"I'm trusting you,"

"Ok,"

He settled in and opened the bottle, we drank it and he told me about Gehenna, I told him about True Cross while he was gone.

He seemed like he was on another planet, he was thinking about something else I just didn't know what.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing,"

"You seem different,"

"I missed you,"

"I missed you to,"

He kissed my forehead, and then he kissed my lips, and then we talked some more.

Hours went by and we still laughed, and talked.

I leaned over the counter and kissed him, he held me close, what was suppose to be a light kiss turned to something more.

*le time skip to morning*

I woke up my arms clutching the pillow, Mephsito was snoring, his arm draped over my stomach. I yawned and stretched, I climbed out on his bed, and flopped on mine, I got dressed in my uniform and went down stairs for breakfast.

Mephisto smiled at me as he came down stairs, he sat and ate cereal with me.

"Good morning!"

He said happily.

"Good morning,"

"Your about to be late,"

I looked at the clock.

"Oh crap!"

I rushed out the door, and sprinted to cram.

I barged in the room, everyone staring at me, I was out of breath.

"I'm sorry I'm late,"

I sat at my desk and sat back, I was panting.

After school I walked home I was hungry so I ate food.

**********************************

OKAY THIS WAS HALF FILLER CHAPTER BRCAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE UNTIL OTHER STUFF HAPPENS BUT I CNAT TELL YOU BECAUSE THEM IT WOULD BE RUINED, THANKS FOR THE READS!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!