Whats happening?

Alice pv

It's been eight months almost nine, since Mephisto came home, everything went back to normal. I was walking to cram school, I was walking with Ryuji and Renzo.

Mephisto pv

I came back awhile ago, it's been pretty normal, Alice has been acting weird, a few months ago I saw her writing a seal on her stomach. She's been eating more then normal, and she's emotional, it's like she's on a really long period or something.

Alice pv

Life's been good, Mochi has been sending threats lately, I'm assuming because Max died. I'm going to have to come up with something so I can leave for a bit. I don't know what though.

Mephisto pv

I went home and there was a note, from Alice. It said she needed to leave for awhile so she would be back in a little while. I don't know what she has to do but I guess it's not really my business.

*le time skip six months later*

I was working on stuff on Rin with shura when I got a phone call.

"Is this Mephisto?"

"This is Mephisto," I answered

"I think this is news to tell in person,"

"Okay?"

"Would you like to meet us, next Saturday and Memorial park?"

"Who is this?"

"That's not important, but I'm Alice's 'mom' you could say, Deans mom,"

"I see,"

"Yes, next Saturday please, *sniff*"

"Oh ok,"

Click

The line went dead, how weird. Why would Alice visit deans mom, I thought they didn't like each other, huh.

On Saturday I asked my driver to take me to the memorial park, he looked at me weird then drove off.

We were approaching a black gate that said M on the left side and P on the right. the car went over a bump, then he stopped at some green grass.

I expected swing sets but there was nothing. I got out if the car as a lady came to me crying.

"Are you Mephisto?"

"Yes, are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine, I'm deans mom,"

"I see, what did you call me here for?"

"Follow me,"

She led me over a hill where a small crowd of people in black.

"Um what is this?"

"Alice,"

"What about her?"

"She's dead,"

"What,"

She showed me the coffin, she was in a black dress with a black hat with mesh over her face, her hands laid neatly over her hips. She was holding a red rose, her hand was in a fist and it looked like she was holding something.

"Is she holding something,"

"She was holding something in the hospital but I don't know what,"

"Can I?"

"Sure,"

I slightly pried her hand open and took out the rolled piece of paper, I unrolled it, it was a picture of her and I. tears welded in my eyes threatening to spill, I rolled it back up when I noticed writing on the back.

To my love Mephisto,

A tear fell as I rolled it back up and put it in her hand, I just, I wish she would've told me where she was going.

Someone tapped my shoulder, deans mom, she was holding a little girls hand. She had black hair and bright green eyes, she was holding a doll that looked like me. Someone went to Mephy land.

Deans mom gave the little girls hand to me, she was small maybe 2. I kneeled down, up close she resembled Alice.

"And what's your name?"

"Her name is Katherine, she's your daughter,"

I stood.

"My daughter? she looks like she's 2, we didn't, we weren't,"

"She's your daughter, she is a demon, she grew faster then a human,"

"But Alice wasn't pregnant,"

"She was, she said she put some seal on her that would mask her stomach,"

"But why, why didn't she tell me,"

"She was scared, she left this for you,"

She handed me a box, I opened it, there was a stack if letters, all signed by Mochi, I thought Mochi died.

"What happened?"

"Well,"

Alice pv (before she died)

There was a knock on the door, I went to answer it, it's been a month and Katherine is already crawling, deans mom was helping me with her, so I answered the door.

I opened it, Mochi was there she pulled me to the ground, she stood over me and threw me across the yard.

I weakly pulled out the scythe, and slashed, blood seeped into her shirt.

She hissed and charged, she hit my mouth and stomach, blood spilled out of the corner of my mouth. I wiped it off and yanked in her arm, it bent backwards breaking the bone.

She pulled out a knife and slashed my arm, I slashed down wards and ended up cutting her tail. she howled in pain,

She shoved the knife into stomach I screamed in agony, I swung the scythe and hit her side, she collapsed a pool of blood around her.

I fell, I put pressure around the knife.

/no not now, I have to live, I have Mephisto and Katherine I can't die now/

I fell on my back, looking at the clouds, and sun. everything was so peaceful it was calming, letting me except there was a greater chance of dying then living.

The one thought that kept coming to my mind was when Mochi asked how I could love, how could a demon like me have any feelings, when we doubt at the hospital.

/can demons love, that's what she was asking, she was a demon and she was asking 'can demons love' I looked back into my past and thought of times I shared with the cram students and Mephisto, 'can demons love?' my answer: Yes/

*********************************

PLOT TWIST!!! 😭 SHE DIED, SAD FACE, THIS FAN FICTION WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RENZO X OC BUT I CHANGED IT SO MY FRIEND STILL WAMTS ME TO MAKE A RENZO X OV THAT'S COMING, SHE WON'T DIE THIS TIME I PROMISE, BUT ANYWAY I KNOW THIS IS SAD BUT I THINK IT WAS GOOD, THE ENDING IS WEIRD BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO KATHERINE OR MEPHISTO SO IM SORRY!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE READS!!!!! BYE LOVELIES!!!!