The funeral

Alice pv

I stared at the people putting the grave in, Ryuji drove me to the funeral this morning, surprisingly he was wearing a black suit. We all watched as family made speeches, I almost cried out when his mom said she felt the worst for me because I knew him more then half my life and she wasn't in touch with him the years I was living with him. A year ago he returned home.

Which was true she didn't talk to him for thirteen years, he was a year and half older, he was five when he ran away, he found me in the woods on the brink of death. I was three at the time, we lived in the woods, we made a tree house and I would make the fire. He would go hunting for fish because we couldn't bring ourselves to kill anything else.

When he was twelve he found a job at a bakery and teaching a swim class with other instructors of course. That's how I learned to swim, when I was twelve I worked at a bike shop, when I was fifteen he disappeared I went to an orphanage where a lady was very kind to me, she told me she could be my grandma if I wanted.

After the funeral his dad came over and asked who we were, I started to speak when his mom came and told him who we were after that he wanted nothing to do with us he turned and talked to someone else.

Ryuji drove me back, we didn't talk much. I went to my room and flopped on my bed, I fell asleep and didn't talk to anyone.

I just laid there for hours, when Mephisto came home, he tried to cheer me up, when he gave up he laid next to me and played with my hair.

I turned into his chest and buried my face under his chin, I cried and he held me awkwardly trying to hug me.

I fell asleep on him, I woke up and he was snoring, I shook him airless and he bolted awake. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry about Dean,"

"So am I,"

"How did he," he paused

"He drowned,''

"I'm sorry,"

"Yeah, it really doesn't make sense because he was an assistant swim coach,"

"Huh,"

"Hm,"

"Do you want to wallo or whatever that is?"

"Mephisto people wallo when they break up not after someone died, *deep breath* I want to eat chocolate on the couch, with you as my pillow,"

"Weird request but, your wish us granted,"

He held my ham as we went down stairs, I sat down and turned on the TV Mephisto went to the pantry and found Amaimons Hershey's stash.

When he came back he handed me two of the three he grabbed, he sat down and I put my head on his shoulder.

We ate chocolate and watched South Park and Tosh.0, I always laugh when watching those, when we ate all the chocolate I wrapped an arm around his ribs, I put my head on his shoulder and I fell asleep.

************************************

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE :'( I WAS BUSY CAUSE I HAD STUFF WITH MY SWIM TEAM, ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!!!